what inappropiate questions do people ask you?

@yaknell (127)
some people just don't know what to say?
@kellys3ps (3726)
Because I have 6 kids - all boys, I always get asked the rudest of questions: Do you know what causes that? Were you trying for a girl? Are you still trying for a girl?
@Anne18 (11036)
I have heard people say that as well................ I have four children, 19, 10, 8 and 8 and because we have a large gap people often ask all the same father!! Not our fault we had to wait for the 33 bus and thre came in a row. A friend of mine has the same age gap, her daughter is 19 and her son 10, the year her son was born was gong to be the last year they were going to carry on trying for a baby and they got lucky.... we got lucky, decided since everything "was" working try for number three and number 4 came as well.
@Anne18 (11036)
I have a set of twins, girl /boy twins. When they were babies laying next to each other in the pram, one dressed in blue and the other in pink. People would ask if they were twins, I would say yes, they then would say boy girl, I would say yes and then they would ask me if they were identical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you speechless, I always was.
People always ask me if i "lost my seed". Jeez its none of anyones business.
@cream97 (29166)
My mother-in-law asked me once if she could borrow a pair of my underwear. She even asked me once to smell a lounger gown that she wears around the house.. She wanted me to smell it to see if it was stink or not.. This was something that she has worn daily around the house!. I had a guy whom I was going with once, his aunt asked me out of the blue, if I had gotten my period yet.. I have been asked many questions by many nosy people.. Which I can't stand!