"Do u still have Time to Go Out with Friends Weekly in Time of Crisis Stability"

@iyah10 (4116)
Kuwait
I know that during this days every one is having our own crisis either it is financial or any other way but I still want to know from MyLotters if they still have time to go out with friends every weekends or there will be time that you want to spend it with family and that it is also part of your adjustment to save money instead of going out and hanging with friends outside I choose sometimes to stay in the House with my family...... What about you Guys, Do you go out with Friends weekly basis or you spend it with family....////???????
@karmendra (1123)
hi Jyah10 no not every day but Sunday is free from work, but i haven't good friends in my city,, they all are away from my city.. so i do my other work on Sunday.. some time i go for the lake view with my friends if we are together.. but not often now a days.. have a nice day..
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Absolutely a schedule with friends in a week is good and Than you for your response as well....
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
No. If I have some excess money to spend, I will just spend it with my family. I cannot afford to go out with friends thinking of my family's needs. There are also some things that I want to buy for myself but I better spend extra money for my family's.
@bombshell (11266)
sometimes i go out with friends but we drink capuccino and lots of chating thats all simple and cheap.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hello iyah10 I don't really get the chance to go out as I am a single mum of 3 and one thing I can't afford to pay a babysitter and go out, I can do one or the other!! My family don't live close enough to help me out either but I don't mind, I kinda like my own company!!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello iyah10, I seldom spend time outside. I just have too much work to do and whenever I am at home, I am more committed to my family. I don't even have time for myself sometimes. But, I make a habit to keep in touch with my friends through calls or chatting online and once a month, we will go out together spending time with our family or maybe just us, the girls!