do we communcate with our children well?

@annjilena (5620)
you stay in the same house and yet you hardly talk.do we as parents know what our children are doing if they are doing things behind your back there is a problem with trust.however for us to say i don,t know what they are doing is no excuse.communcation is a big part of our teenagers if you trust them and they break that trust commuication has broken down in family.
@Lakota12 (42681)
If we thought something was wrong we would hold a discusion at the kitchen table and that was almost every night . Most of the time it was just to talk or to find out if anything was bothering them. and some times they would hold back I learned later but it wasnt ever bad. My kids mostly told me everyting then we would see if we told dad lol.
@annjilena (5620)
wow thats great thank you
@Lakota12 (42681)
your welcome hugs
@kezabelle (2985)
Well my children are only little but I talk to them all the time im hoping to bring them up knowing they can tell me anything that il support them no matter what so they never feel the need to hide things from me,
@annjilena (5620)
and your child is so cute thank you so much
@cream97 (29166)
With all my kids, I make sure that I spend time with them. I ask my son questions about school everyday. I want to see how he will respond to me. I like to communicate with my kids. It is very fun. And I learn many things about them this way. But, when the teenage years come, I know that I will have to work much harder. Showing them communication skills now will let them know that you find what they have to say very interesting. That will make it very easy for them to tell you things and open up more..
@annjilena (5620)
thank you maygod bless you and yours