when you set your mind to it do you get what you want?

@annjilena (5620)
do you get what you want are do you just give up.anything worth wanting is worth waiting on and its worth working hard to have it if you want it.you heard the saying where there is a will there is a way.
@Lakota12 (42684)
When it is with in reason I usually get what I want. Might take awhile but I get it!
@annjilena (5620)
thank you
@Lakota12 (42684)
your welcome
@eddie42 (270)
somtimes i do when i work hard at it.
@annjilena (5620)
thats good everything worthy working hard at is worth having but you have to stand your ground and be strong.
@gabbana (1815)
yeah, i strongly believe so. and if sometimes we don't succeed, the problem is only that we haven't done enough , or the reward will come from a different direction. i've tried several times and make it.
@annjilena (5620)
you have to believe in yourself and keep focus on what you want to do to succeed.and its going to take a lot of hard work to make sure you get it done. and like you said if you can get it from one place you can try another place.thank you for sharing
@walkthetalk (1307)
I'm pretty spoiled. So I'm the type of person that will not stop until I get my way. If I want it I will get it. I not one to wait on someone to get it for me. I usually get it myself. Independant.
@annjilena (5620)
wow you are a super mom go for it. thank you
@salonga (28016)
I believe that saying: "When there is a will there is a way", certainly it takes the will to look for a way on how to accomplish tasks or goals. However to a person who do not have the will, he will always have reasons or alibi for being unable to do the job. When I set a goal and I know it will take time before I reach it, I never give up but rather work hard and will not stop till I meet my goal. Success is sweeter when you worked hard for it.
@annjilena (5620)
thank you thats so true
@chinniR (661)
hi there, i try for those which i feel that i can get. even if at all i would want something i would try hard to achieve it, until i get it. if you ask me if a person gives up in the middle he never actually wanted it with all his heart. that's what i feel. if one truly wants to achieve something then it will definitely reach him. that's what i believe. happy mylotting!
@annjilena (5620)
thank you
@kellys3ps (3728)
I am a very determined person, when I set my mind on something I usually do whatever it takes to reach my goals!
@annjilena (5620)
thank you
@riyasam (16578)
i do not always get what i want but i try very hard to get what i want.
@annjilena (5620)
thank you
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
sure dear annjilena, determination only determines the degree of your success!!
@annjilena (5620)
thank you
@cream97 (29169)
I am a very determined woman. If I really, really want something, I will work hard at getting it. But, if it is not worth my time and energy, then I will give up.. But, I will try..
@annjilena (5620)
thank you