what do you use mylot for?

@jhl930 (3605)
i know that we all come here because we like this place and most everyone really likes this place, i use it to get answers to my questions and give people my opinions and try and help them and honestly for the money too because thats never a bad thing when you get money for talking to people, i mean i really like to talk to people anyways and then i have heard a few people say that they really like to come here for the friends that they have made and the friends that they are going to make in the future...so what do you use mylot for...thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and review my discussion and hopefully answer it as well, i hope that you all have had a great day so far and that you continue to have a great day...thanks again for taking the time!
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
I only use mylot for making money.. I have no other uses for it until now..
@chrislotz (8203)
It is nice to see someone else here is honest with their reasons why they are members here and active. To make money. I think that is why we all signed up in the first place and I really think that is why most people are here, even if they won't admit it. Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Have a good mylotting day, Chris
@sunkissed (4332)
Well I am on mylot for several reasons. I like meeting people from all around the world, and finding out how other people do things and their customs.I love all the wisdom that there is on this site.We can learn so much here.If we have a question we can get an answer, if we have a problem, we can get a solution, on mylot.We can also help others here. I also like making a little extra money. Making friends great advantage too.It is also a wondrful pass time for me.
@jhl930 (3605)
i know that its a great way to pass time and i really like to meet new people too because i have done that a lot lately...thanks for taking the time to reply to my discussion!