My cross-stitch

crosstitch - my unfinished and might-never-be-finished cross stitch
@joyadalia (1409)
I do not know when I'll ever finish this stuff as I have been going gaga with my computer and doing writing jobs.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi joy... It is a very beautiful picture...Was it meant to be a gift, or just something you liked enough to hang in your home? I have an Eagle one that I started 13 years ago and haven't finished it...I did alot and then one day just stopped... I should get it out and finish it...
@joyadalia (1409)
It's just for the house . I'll try to finish it before 13 years . My husband is actually halfway through his second piece and I'm not even finished with mine .
@Feona1962 (7527)
LOL..That is neat that your husband does cross-stitch..Neato...
@joyadalia (1409)
Bobby's first cross stitch - Bobby's first cross stitch
Yes, he has finished this piece. Can you imagine that? And I haven't done mine yet .
@super_jj (1417)
Hoy hoy hoy! THat cross-stitch thingy has been going on for almost a year na! Hehehehehehehehehe!
@joyadalia (1409)
You are wrong super_jj, it's not 1 year but 2 years!
@judy43 (299)
Maybe you can find time to finish it. I am working a jigsaw puzzle on the table ,so I go back and forth between computer and puzzle
@joyadalia (1409)
That's great. I'm not sure I could find time as yet. Maybe when I quit work next August .
hi joyadalia...i hear you. there just isn't enough time to do the things that we really want to do alongside the things that we need to do. we are stretched in different directions between work and fun.
@joyadalia (1409)
You are truly correct in that .