cellphones

found a cellphone? - are you going to return to the owner or keep it to yourself?
@blogs86 (370)
if you found yourself needing of money and you see a person drop his very expensive mobile phone without noticing it and you found yourself lucky this time..what would you do? get the moblie phone and keep it or give it back to the owner who owns it?
I'd pick it up and return it. No matter how strapped I am for cash, I would never take something that does not belong to me. It's just not right.
@blogs86 (370)
yup i agree..even though nobody sees you..just look above you there is a bigger BEING who looks at you as they say.
The One who is always watching.
@ehlsie (730)
I will return it back to the owner..Althoughj i need money, i will still choose to return it back because it's not mine first of all and i think before that guy buy that expensive cellphone he might work hard for it just to buy that very expensive cellphone....And i know there's a good karma in return. happy mylotters!
@blogs86 (370)
yup he might burn his eyebrow or sweat in blood just to buy the most expensive cellphone ever btw thanks for the response :)