Do you believe in Angels ? Do you believe children see them ?

Do you beleive in angels ? Have you ever seen one ? Do you believe they are with us all the time and that they have made appearances to different people in need and if so why do you feel that only some of us have the privilege of seeing them . Every since my daughter was born I have called her my angel as I waited 8 1/2 years to have her after being told I would never be able to have another child again let alone carry one to term . On the day she was born she looked like a pur angel to me and this started where she became my angel . She is now five and I have always told her about the angels . I have never seen one but I have read how others have and when she would have a nightmare or would be scared I would tell her that she had nothing to fear because she came from the angels and that they would always protect her . She would tell me that she could see them around her all the time so I went out and read up on books about children seeing angels and what they really looked like . She would explain to me in detail what she was seeing and it was exactly as the books would describe but a couple of weeks ago she informed me that she doesn't really see the angels and only wanted me to think she did ? I was kind of surprised over this because she has always said she could see them and she described different things from books that I had read about what they looked like as in the color of them that blue was a higher angel then white and that their were silver angels and how each color represented how high up the angel was . Which brings me to this question , do you believe my daughter ever really saw angels ? Is it possible she did see them when she was younger and then lost the sight of them but continued saying she did because she didn't want to tell me she couldn't see them anymore or is it that I would talk to her about the angels that she always said she could see them ? The only thing is we talked about angels but I never once told her anything about colors or anything like this . My daughter is my special angel and weather or not she saw them or not she will always by my little angel but is it possible she really saw angels when she was smaller and if she did why is she unable to see them now when it was something that we talked about and so it would not have been someting unnatural to her ? And if she did would she really forget that she ever saw them before ?
I think kids can see angels . I never saw one but think that it is possible to be able to see them in different situations . I don't know if your little one saw any or not but think it is possible that she did and maybe she will see one again when she is older . I think it is cute that you told her about the angels and then she told you she was seeing them even if she wasn't
Thank you for your response .
I dont' believe in angels and don't think you daughter saw any . My sister says she sees them to but I think she just wants us to think she sees them . I have never seen an angel and don't know anybody who has ever seen one either but maybe if I saw one then I would believe in tehm .
Thank you for your response .
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
Yes, i have seen 2 angels today and 4 yesterday. Last week i was unlucky, i have not seen more than 3 and a half! I think the total i saw in my life is 476 angels yet, but last month i was lucky and i saw God, 3 budas and Jesus too... have a nice day and keep searching for angels!
Thank you for your response .
@elly1384 (353)
• Bulgaria
Our children are our angels .i have a four year old son ,who i love so much.He is my treasure and i am so proud with him .Every mum thinks that .