When We Have to Choose between Love and Money, which one Will You Choose?

@sdas86 (6076)
Malaysia
Hi, If you are very rich, and now you have a family. Now, you want to make even more money, but you have to leave your wife, your children, your parents and cousins in order to make even more money in other country. Would you choose to leave your family and go abroad to earn a lot of money? Or would you choose your current financial life and stay with your beloved family?
@bjcyrix (6910)
This one is no contest. Why would I venture abroad and leave my loved ones just so I could make extra money that I dont think I really need. I mean you have mentioned that "If you are very rich," so I can deduct that I am already very rich and living quite comfortably financially and surrounded by the love of my family. What more could I ask for? Sure the opportunity that might be given me when I go abroad would be nice but going for something more when I already have enough is just plain greedy. Id rather stay with my current situation and be with my family, also give the opportunity abroad to someone who needs it more than I do.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, You are right. If we are already very rich, we do not need to be greedy to go abroad to make more money. What if you are not rich? Would you take the opportunity to make more money?
@bjcyrix (6910)
I wouldnt go abroad if Im just going to make "more" money, because that would mean we have money, and I would just like to make more.^_^ Seriously though, and knowing what you meant, if Im not rich I would probably consider the current situation. If my family is living on just enough money to get by day to day then I would choose to stay. We might not live like royalties but at least were together. But, if we absolutely dont have any money that we would be starving for weeks at a time then Id definitely grab that opportunity abroad. My thinking on this is that it is necessary for me to part from my family just so they could survive. It wouldnt matter if we are together but starving , which would just make us ill and in the long run, die..
@redsponge (557)
If I were already very rich, I would not choose to leave my beloved family behind and go abroad to make more money. If I want to make even more money, I would look for other opportunity so that I can be with my family all the time. Otherwise, move the whole family over to wherever I am going to be. ;p
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Moving whole family is a good choice.
@akpay22 (132)
I would definitely choose family over money. Money makes will help you buy all the worldly pleasures, but you will need a family to enjoy it. I dont even opt for a job which can pay me much more than what I currently earn just because those jobs require travelling. Instead I opt for a less paying job which means that I get to spend more and more time with my family. These moments are much more precious than the bank balance. I would rather treasure such moments rather than money.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Thanks for your response. Placing family as the first priority is a good thing to do. Have a nice day and best of luck.
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! I love my family more than anything else. I'm also not the kind of person who wants more in life when I have enough already and as long as my family's situation is ok and I can still give them everything they need, I will opt to work in my country and be with my family. Ciao!
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Thanks for your nice comment. I am feeling the same way like you. Family is more important than anything else.
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
If i have lots of money then i would not leave my family for any cost. More money does not deserve it. Family is more matters to me.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Thanks for your response. I will choose to be with my family too. I will not leave my family in order to make more money.