hi, is decorating your house a big headache for you?

@gabbana (1815)
China
i'm facing such problems right now, and i fear that from the bottom of my heart. often hear people say to decorate a house is like skinning yourself twice or three times during that period --- around 1-3 months. what do you say? ever had such experience?
@Cannonball (3639)
• France
Ah, I don't quite get it. Do you mean it makes someone very tired to do it?
@gabbana (1815)
yeah, tired, dogtired. i fear the thought of it and now i am facing it.
• France
Why not doing it little by little? I started the wallpaper of one of my room here and stopped for a while because it was exhausting and feel ok with it. Also,I know when I'll finish I'll feel great about it but I'm not so hurry
@lilaclady (28270)
decorating a house has never been a problem for me, I seem to be able to blend in to a new home quite easy...I have had three homes in my life and i just move in and put my treasures around, well they are just the things that mean things to me...
@gabbana (1815)
gee. how could you make it? i mean , ah , i got it , maybe the house is readily funished. the house in my city is just an empty room, you have to purchase doors, change heaters, paint the walls , pave the floors and so forth. gee, killing me.
@lilaclady (28270)
No I just move my own furniture in and thats about it...
@annjilena (5621)
yes decorating is very hard to do especially hanging the blinds and hanging the curtain and the pictures it,s a lot work invilved in decorating you know some people get stressed out about decorating.but decoratingcan require a lot of work getting the house together.once it done its done.
What are you saying... I don't really get it. Let me just guess. I think what you are trying to say is to renovate the house? Yes, when renovating the house it will take a lot of effort and we will feel the tiredness because there is a lot of work to be done. We have to decorate the whole house from the beginning and if we do it quickly we will get very tired. The tip is maybe you could do it one step at a time so that you will not feel tired doing the decoration. Or if you have extra money you can pay somebody else to do the job for you. For me I have experience of decorating my house because we moved into a new house. But my husband paid three workers so they carried the big things and put them in the places according to our preference. But even that, I have to arrange for the small things and we definitely feel very tired. Two weeks later only we finished decorating the whole house.