how many children would you want to have?

hello guys, how many children would you want to have? i want to have 2 or 3; that would be 2 boys and 1 girl. i just want to give the best to my children much better than what my parents have provided for me. how about you?
@xcammiex (272)
I've decided that I want 4. I'm thinking 2 boys, two girls. Can't predict that part though. lol.
right, we can't really predict how many will be given to us by God. thanks for the post!!!
I would want around 2 to 3 children of my own. I'd like at least one boy. I also want to give them the very best like what my parents provided for me.
every parents wants to provide the best for their children. thnaks for the post!!!
@siuloong (52)
I only want to have 1 child, and in fact, I now have a daughter. She is so naughty and sometimes I was trouble of her. Of course, if I have 2 children, maybe they can play with each other and will not disturb me. In addition, when they are mature, they can help each other.
thanks for the post and have a great day!!!
zero.I like children.I play with my friends' childre very well.But I don't want to have my own baby.Because I think to be a mother is great,and I can't do mother things.It's too much responsibility for children.IF one day,I want to be a mum,I will have only one child to be my baby.
having children is really a choice. :) thanks for the post and have a great day!!