Is A Woman Cheating Worse Than A Cheating Man???

@Lejandro (1530)
As they say, it is in Man's (the male specie) nature to be polygamous brought about stronger animal instincts. Do you have double standards about it. Is a cheating female really worse for you? Since I'm male (and not to be a chauvinist about it), I am biased to say YES. Sorry.. Anyways, Happy mylotting!!!
@spalladino (17924)
It's in a man's nature to be polygmous? Cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating. It's not better or worse if it's the man or the woman. If either one wants to be free to explore other options they should have the courtesy to end their current relationship instead of cheapening themselves.
@Lejandro (1530)
I know you might disagree with me but technically speaking men cheat more than women because of biological or physiological reasons and not plain cheapiness.. .. But you are right, cheating is cheating!! Thanks, Happy mylotting!!
i think it happens alot with both genders if you feel you are not happy you should tell your partner and move on. it will hurt less then being cheated on.
@chaijudin (506)
both are worse , depend on how far we dare to look cheat as a common things to do that,s what i think
@BriNbai (912)
I think that cheating is bad whether its man or woman.But I do have to say that hearing or seeing a woman cheating is more rare than seeing or hearing about a man doing so.I'm not saying its worse for a woman to cheat but it is a little more shocking and I guess thats why it might seem that way.But a woman cheating is only worse because it is talked about more.
Like the fist guy said cheating is cheating. Whoever says its worse for one than another isn't very level headed. What is worse is when a person preaches about being honest and breaks that honest which makes them two faced.
@scorpio19 (1363)
To me they are both the same and I don't hold the opinion either that men are men so what do you expect ? we all have free will and we can all exercise it.
@Lejandro (1530)
Your opinion is most wellcomed!. Thanks for your thoughts! Goodday and happy mylotting!!!
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
Cheating is always wrong, no matter who does it. Both are wrong. A cheating woman is bad as a cheating man and vice versa.
@agrant10 (1446)
no, they both can be pretty devastating. If you are in love with someone you should want that person to be monogamous and vice versa. If you are dating and you want to see other people you should be honest with your partner and give them the right to decide if they want to stay in a realtionship where there is not a commitment. It is only fair that you give them that option.