Do you go hairdresser or do your own at home?

How often do you wash your hair? Or colour it perm it.is once a week or what I have very fine hair so I go once week to hairdresser to get it done. she is very good. The other hairdresser I had burn my hair,,What a mess so the one I go to has got back in to shape. It took a year to get back...plus allot longer tooo cd
@tiff1984 (385)
I do my own hair at home. I was it once a day or once every other day. My hair has a lot of body in it and I'm trying to grow it out so lately it has really been a hassle. I go to a salon to have my hair trimmed maybe once every three months.
tiff From the picture you look like you have lot of hair. you are lucky my is baby fine,it is started to get some body which glad the hairdresser got it back for me. cd
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
I prefer to save time and money! My wife has been my personal hairdresser for the past two years. So she gives me special attention and she is not in a hurry when she cuts my hair.
You are very lucky that she can cut hair and very smart to.She is the type that dose her own hair right... cd
@cream97 (29169)
I usually do my own hair. But, I have let relatives do it for me.. But, to straighten, my hair, I will normally just go to a hair dresser..