Do Mylotters Earn for Replying Very Old Posts?

@mjmlagat (3171)
I am just wondering this because I don't tend to look at the time or date of some interesting discussions or topics I replied, sometimes they're posted months ago or even a year old. I don't really mind responding to them as long as I am interested in the topic and I can relate with it, too. But maybe for the sake of information, do mylotters still earn responding to such old posts/discussions? THANKS for the Information. Happy posting!
@lilcee (2704)
Thank you for asking this question. I was wondering that too. I've been checking some of the older discussions to see what is there. I found a few so far that were interesting. I also check the ones that have no responses. Happy lotting.
@mtsandeep (1586)
YES, i think we do get paid for our responses even if its to an year old discussion. I too find some interested discussions from the related discussions category while responding the new ones. HAPPY POSTING
@winzpc (2356)
Of course it still give you an earning. Because myLot always pay you for your response, start a discussion and give a comment. So it isn't see the old post or new post. Everytime you respond a discussion, it will give you an earning. And the earning is depend how quality your post not the newest/oldest post. Keep post happy myLotting...
I think so. A post is a post is a post, right? I've checked out some older posts from years ago out of curiosity. I was kind of wondering what was being talked about back then. And not much of a difference, nonetheless, interesting still. As long as you feel like typing away and are interested in the topic then that's all that matters.
@myliezl0903 (2731)
hi there! of course you will get paid even if the topic is old ., say months ago or even years ago., lol! that still counts., well, i don't look also on how old the discussion was., and just like you as long as i am interested to the topic or if i have something to say on it then i will answer it ., no matter what? hehehe! well, have a ncie day ahead and happy mylotting!!!