Is it Okay To Be A homosexual?

What are your views on this controversial issue? Please DO NOT Bash anyone here, just give your honest opinion in the most respectable way :)
@cikedo (3487)
It doesn't really matter to me if someone is homosexual. To each their own.
@Timinator (739)
I think it is perfectly fine. I think it is mostly extremely religious people who believe it is wrong, and i am athiest so i'm not influenced by religion. What people do in their lives is up to them, and as long as they don't negetively impact my life, i don't care what people do.
@580356 (717)
it is not a conteroversial issue. yhey are also people and we should respect them.
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
In my honest opinion, marriage was set to be something shared between a man and woman only. I do not condone discrimination, but I also do not condone the rights of marriage being given to homosexual or lesbian couples. If they want to live together, that is totally up to them. But the original structure of our nation should not be altered just because a certain group of people choose to live an alternative lifestyle. I pray that marriage amendments across the nation will be voted on and passed to keep the sanctity of marriage as it stands.
i need to correct you on at least one point. and that homosexuality is NOT a lifestyle, much less an alternative one. It is NOT a choice/lifestyle and all that jazz. Geez when will people get that right.
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
I think it's ok to be homosexual,each to their own I say.It is not a choice to be homosexual,it is in the genes i believe (and no I am not homosexual)
@JiWuJun (585)
yes
@marmo1020 (467)
People are what they are and no matter how much you try to make them be one way, it won't happen. Whatever makes you happy is the way you should live.
Absoltely not. Gays are Biological defect's, they are all basicly MISTAKES. Nature deigned the Male Genitalia to go into a women not a man.