Do you like attending marriage ceremonies

I often hate to go to those marriage ceremonies.But when it comes to my close relatives,I do go and enjoy the time with my cousins.Do you like attending all the marriage functions in which you were invited.Like neighbors,friends and family.And do you really like the present day custom of marriages?Share your views.Happy mylotting
@hellcowboy (7383)
I have never really liked going to weddings because you usually have to dress up,and I have never liked dressing up,and I do not recall but going to maybe one wedding if even that,I do like the idea of marriage,and I like the fact that two people join as one under God,and become husband and wife,because love is the most important thing and as long as you love each other you can get through anything,and I can not wait until me and my fiance get married.
Good Luck to you.Happy mylotting
@chinniR (661)
hi divin, i don't like to attend marriage ceremonies of someone who i don't know. i kind of get bored there cause i won't be knowing anyone there and i also find it a bit uncomfortable to stay for a long time there. but it's not the case when it is going to be my close relatives ceremony. it would be the place for everyone from the family to meet and it's full of enjoyment. i really like the customs that are there in the marriages. it's nice to see all that. happy mylotting!
Thanks for sharing your comments.Happy mylotting
i like watching the marriage ceremonies. the best thing i can do is eating delicious food. and sometimes i can received some blessing money from the ceremonies.so i like to enjoy the party. by the way, i want to meet a handsome groomsman too.
Thanks francine for sharing your views.Enjoy the victuals in all the marriage functions.Thank you
@dpk262006 (56105)
It depends whose marriage I am supposed to attend. If it is of a very near relative, I have no option but to attend. But in case of other marriages, sometimes I do not feel like going, if I have to go far off places. Because it takes too much time to travel and come back after attending the ceremonies and if it is working day on the next day, all my routine goes hay wire. My better half remains very keen to attend all such functions..........LOL!