what do you do to entertain your children?

what do you do to keep them busy, to keep them from not being board.
I don't have any kids yet but I think I would play games with them . I like to be outside so I would take them out to play ball or games or take them fishing or something and in the winter I would take them out to make a snowman and have snowball fights .
I don't have any kids yet but when I watch my younger brothers and sisters I play games with them such as hide and seek , play cards , read to them , make crafts , take them to the park , they love it .
Taking them to the park is always fun because they run around and wear off some steam and then they sleep better at night , that is what I have always heard anyway . I dont' have any kids yet but since it is nice out I would think taking them outside would be a good idea .
Hmmm that is a hard one because I am forever looking for ideas as well so the children are not bored and driving me crazy lol . Crafts are really good but you can only do that for so long and taking them outside is fine as long as it is nice outside , reading works but you can only read for so long . You start to run out of idea's after awhile !! Tonight I gave my children a bath because they were bored and they love to play in the tub so it kept them entertained for a little while .
well i ahve a 4 year old girl and 18 month old boy and to me they are easy to keep entertained or busy.i usually take them out side for an hour or 2 a day to help get them tired but she watches cartoons and writes and he plays with trucks and tractors and we also all pla together if its just throwing a ball back and forth or whatever they pretty much keep themselves busy