LADIES , listen up ------ flat belly, good work, wanna know how?

@gabbana (1815)
China
these two methords work magically on me. now i'd like to share: one is bycicling. i've been riding a bike to work during the last two or three months. and i am delighted to find that the beer belly is gone, giving way to a flat belly. four months ago, i tried nutritious food, but due to high price and the biggest problem is i can not stick to it long though 200 bucks is acceptable every month. secend is walking. last summer, i lost 6-8 pounds by walking . on average i walked 45 minutes then i got on the bus. what reward did i get from this? good shape, which made me feel rather confident. for people who are really busy and can not spare time or money or energy to go to the gyms, the above is working effectively and cost nothing. good luck to my friends.
Great advice! I do some walking, not as much as I need to though. I think I might pull out my old bike and give that a go. Also crunches work really good too.
@gabbana (1815)
yeah, i promise you'll have fun by riding your old bike. i used to ride a scooter at full speed, people say it's hard for people who are useding to driving to ride a bike. i agree. now i'm used to it, great fun, riding leisurely.
@annjilena (5620)
i like walking thank for the infro