Chicken drummies are in my fridge how would you prepare them?

@ersmommy1 (12607)
I could shake n bake them. But I always do that. Do you know of a more exciting recipe for drumsticks?
How about frying it with blended onion and ginger? This is going to be very tasty. If you don't believe it you just have to try it and you'll agree with me. The method is very simple. Here it goes. Blender onion, garlic, ginger and salt together. Then take a teaspoonful of curry paste and mix put it into the blended mixture. Mix even. Then coat the chicken with the mixture and fry it in deep oil and several curry leaves. This will taste delicious when you eat them while it is still steaming hot.
Oh, I saw a recipe for barbeque crock pot chicken drummies. That sounded good. :) Can't go wrong glazing your chicken with honey and tomato, right?
@mtdewgurl74 (18124)
I don't buy chicken legs often, but when I do I usually either roll them in flour and seasonings and fry, or I cook and make chicken and dumplings or Chicken cacciatore, chicken fajitas chicken pot pie with biscuit topping. You could find all these recipes and more at www.kraftfoods.com and they even have dinner videos to.. www.kraftfoods.com/dinnervideos it has some great ideas for chicken. Maybe a nice chicken noodle casserole maybe or chicken rice casserole. They all sound so good. I know this comes 6 days late but I was backlogged on my email..I hope that maybe you can use one of these ideas for next time.
Why not deep fry them? Like the Chinese do? They call it Chicken Lollipop. And it tastes yummy with a little bit of raw onion, tomatoes, and coriander.
I like to take the skin off of them and then marinate in Italian dressing over night in the fridge. The next night I grill them. I think that they taste so yummy like this. Another thing that I like to do is put barbaque on them and bake. If you put rib spice on top of the sauce it helps to keep the sauce in place.
@ANTIQUELADY (36494)
batter them w/flour, salt & pepper & brown them . when they are browned put in a baking dish & pour barbecue sauce over them & bake in oven till done. it want probably take them over 35=40 minutes at 350 degrees. u can also do them the same way & instead of bbq sauce put a can of cream soup [mushroom , celery, etc] over them that is good served w/rice or noodles.
@lilybug (21184)
Here are a few I thought you might like. I am also including a link to the page where there are a ton more recipes for using chicken drumsticks. Tex Mex Chicken Drumsticks Ingredients: * 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks * 1 onion, thinly sliced * 12 oz. jar chunky salsa Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken pieces in 2 quart baking dish and top with onion slices. Pour salsa over all and bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes until juices run clear and chicken is thoroughly cooked, basting occasionally. 4 servings Orange Glazed Drumsticks Ingredients: * 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks * 2 Tbsp. butter * 1/2 tsp. salt * 1/8 tsp. pepper * 3 Tbsp. brown sugar * 1 Tbsp. cornstarch * 1/8 tsp. ground ginger * 3 carrots, sliced * 2/3 cup orange juice * 1/3 cup orange marmalade * 1 Tbsp. lemon juice Preparation: In a large nonstick skillet, brown drumsticks in butter, turning frequently to brown evenly. Season with salt and pepper, then add rest of ingredients, stirring gently to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover skillet. Cook for 25-35 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked and carrots are tender. 4-6 serving http://busycooks.about.com/od/chickendrumstickrecipes/Chicken_Drumstick_Recipes.htm
@cream97 (29179)
Have you tried broiling or grilling them...? This may be very delicious..
@spalladino (17929)
Do you have any kind of marinade? I like marinading chicken for a while and cooking it either in the oven or on the grill. If you have any pineapple juice it adds a nice tang to them.