do you think it.s over between you and your ex before moving on?

@annjilena (5620)
you think about that person all the time you dream about them you thinking are they ok you wonder where they,re.do i still love my ex?
@sang2k2 (1834)
yeh one thinks about the other all the time depending upon the situation of breaking the relation.but i think the person who has initiated the break-up moves on and doesnt evn looks back or thinks about his/her partner.only the one who was betrayed is the sufferer and even he/she shoud learn not to ever respect or think about tht person ever
@riyasam (16571)
time heals all wounds.
@annjilena (5620)
thats true but they think the person they are with is the one until something go wrong and find out they don,t know this person as well as they think and then they start thing about what they had it,s to late then.
@sang2k2 (1834)
riya: yeh time is only the healers.
Yes, I definitely do believe from what you wrote that you are indeed still IN LOVE with your ex and of there is a way to make things work, you should go for it, just depending on the reason on why he is now your ex. Good luck hope everything works out for you.
@annjilena (5620)
this is not a personal question and yes she is enlove my friend has this problem she is torn between two men.
O your friend is the one that is going through this sorry for the misunderstanding.
@annjilena (5620)
no problem she need to talk with him because she is love sick.
@Lakota12 (42681)
HEck ya might just do still love him in away. Me I went as far and as fast as I could away from my x and never looked back and never thought of him again
@annjilena (5620)
yes some people can do this but some can,t
@Lakota12 (42681)
Thats true but when it is over its over an ya really can go back. I saw x a few years later when I went back to visit my mom and I just wanted to strangle him! So I got away as soon as I could
@blitzkiba (641)
Well if all that your saying is true then your still under the spell of love hehehehehehehehe
@annjilena (5620)
yes i do love someone but iam not speaking about me my question is not personal
ahh ok sorry..........n_n
@riyasam (16571)
i think it happens in the beginning but as time passes we tend to forget about the person, happy posting.
@annjilena (5620)
well sometimes its not that easy no matter how are you try.
I think you are still in love with your ex boy friend and for me the best way to resolve that is to try to see him and talk. If you think that you still feel the same why dont you ask him how he feels also....
@annjilena (5620)
yes she is still enlove this is not a personal question
@tatiana07 (498)
yes you're still in love with your ex..you're not yet over him...coz you still lingers with him..why did you broke up?is it one sided love?well, if that's the case, stop thinking of him and try moving on.. coz you're only hurting yourself thinking and caring for him but you can't reach him and be with him..(",)
@annjilena (5620)
my question is not personal but yes i think my friend is enlove