A.W. Survey scam or real?

Philippines
September 12, 2008 1:02am CST
Is anybody know here if A.W.Survey really pay's. How much is there minimum pay out. Thanks Myloters
4 responses
• India
12 Sep 08
Visit my profile page to see the payment proof.
@dodyast3 (1518)
• Indonesia
12 Sep 08
I'm not a member but I read many people say they are a scam. So you can try them, maybe, they are changing their strategy and pay some of their members now. Who knows. But don't expect the payment too much. Good Luck
@vidhyavini (6112)
• India
12 Sep 08
Ya its a scam. It just attracts us by giving surveys in the beginning. We will earn $27 in our first day. So many surveys will be available. So people do get attracted by that.Lol But no more surveys will be provided. Once in a month they will provide us with surveys for $1. The minimum payout in that is $75. Each referral will earn us $1.25. Only through referrals you can earn there. You will have to make 35+ referrals to reach the minimum payout level. I am in that and I have reached $61+. I need some more referrals to reach the payout level. If you wish join under me and I will let you once I reach the payout level. Lol. Hehe. Its just a scam. It does pay for 10% of the people to show that they pay and the remaining 90% are not paid. Don't waste your time in that. All the best.
• Egypt
12 Sep 08
it is considered to be a scam and was reportered by many members to not pay them and steal the money they invist in it...so i advice you not to use it