Do you associate colors for each day of the week?

France
Why I would think monday is yellow,tuesday green,wednesday blue etc... Some times ago I was wondering why I would do like that until I found out that at school my assignment book implied a color for each day of the week! Did you have this kind of book? If yes,do you still have this call from the past which let you associate a color for each day of the week or you assignment book didn't have any colors?
@commanderxo (1496)
Hi Cannonball....guess who? Actually, way back in the late '70's, I was the ONLY one in my city, to introduce color astrology. I did many a chart back then, and....yes indeed colors ARE associated with the days, planets, zodiac signs, & astrological numbers. Here's how it goes: Sunday: Sun, Leo, color Orange, and the # 4. Monday, Moon-day, Cancer, color Green and the # 2. Tuesday, Mars & Pluto, Aries & Scorpio, colors Red & Grey, # 9. Wednesday, Mercury, Gemini & Virgo, colors Yellow & Gold, # 5. Thursday, Jupiter & Neptune, Sagittarius & Pisces, colors Violet & Crimson, # 3. Friday, Venus, Taurus & Libra, colors Dark Blue & Turquoise, # 6. Saturday, Saturn & Uranus, Capricorn & Aquarius, colors Indego & Lt. Gray, # 8. (respectively in such order) I'm not sure of the book that you have, but according to most astrologers, this IS the actual set-up we go by. cdrxo
• France
Hi commander, This is very interesting coz this textbook of mine had almost the same colors associated to each days
Hmmm? Yeah, interesting. What's the name of the text you've got there? I wouldn't mind purchasing a copy. Do you know if it's still in print? ...and...when was it first published? cdrxo
• France
I tried to find a picture of it online but didn't find, However I should find one at home,I'll send you the pic as soon as I find it. These books was quite popular here
@bombshell (11266)
thats interesting
• France
O! Really...
@bombshell (11266)
never heared about it.
• France
So now you know about it
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, I don't associate colors for each day of the week but I have this habit of choosing my favorite color for each year Actually I love bright colors and the brighter the color, the greater my life will be... Oh, yes! I don' t have one and only favorite color in life. I remember that I loved pink few years back and then for no reason I loved yellow so I bought a yellow color car with everything yellow inside... For this year, I like blue! Have to think of what color I should choose for next year
• France
Pink looks wonderful for ladies and your car must be funny haha, I suppose you must like white things?
@gr8life (6253)
My Yellow Car - My lovely yellow car
Hello Cannonball, When friends and family asked me why I bought a yellow car, I told them that they can recognize my car easily from afar whenever they see me on the road Oh, unfortunately I don't like white! I hate wearing anything white as I am a 'clumsy' person. I wear white for less than an hour and you will see stain every where on my clothes!
• France
O, I imagine yeah it's easy to recognize you with your car I also have to admit it's very easy to make white clothes dirty
@kun2349 (23475)
I thought monday will be blue, because that's what everybody is always saying about monday blues.. lol =D For me, i dun label everyday with colors, instead, i will only label my favourite day with my favourite color, green, which is on a fri ^_^ I like fri night best because it's quiet on the streets during the nights, b4 midnights, as everybody will be preparing to go clubbing by then.. lol So that will be the time i can enjoy my peace with my runs and with not obstruction by vehicles or human traffic ^_^ PLus, the next day is a weekend, which means that there won't be any frustrated drivers on the road honking away, and i can sleep well too.. lol
• France
Haha don't drive too fast then ^^
@DawGwath (1044)
Friday is one great day. Melancholic and peaceful... Probably because I was born on this day is why I'm so calm.
@kun2349 (23475)
haha.. I dun drive.. YEah, friday is always a peaceful night except for clubbing areas.. haha
@James72 (26829)
I have to admit that I have never done this! As it stands in Egypt, the first day of the working week is Sunday and not Monday so I get confused already about what day it actually is most of the time. If I were to add colours into the mix I would be totally messed up I think! lol.
• France
Do you even associate a color to your day? I mean consciously or not
@James72 (26829)
I don't believe I ever have, no. The only time I would have ever come close is with outlook calendars and using different colours for different daily meetings but this is not quite the same thing I don't think.
@writersedge (22579)
I had a different color for each clas. Math was green. Social studies was blue, Reading was red. Science was brown. English was yellow. I had the same assignment book for the entire week. If I had had different ones, I would have always brought the wrong one home. Usually black so I could find it amoung all the colored notebooks.
• France
That's very interesting We should learn the most important things at young age,it seems it's when we remember it the best!
@polachicago (19073)
I don't, but maybe I should. This is very good question for my sleepless night. OK, Monday would be Black, Tuesday Brown, Wednesday Navy, Thursday Red, Friday Yellow, Saturday blue and Sunday White. Don't ask me why. This is how I can feel today.
• France
I didn't have a white day in my assignment book, I would have been happy they make one like that!
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi, that's nice, to tag each day of the week with different colours. I haven't really thought about this, except that I always associate Monday with blue - it is the first working day, and I hate to go to work. Friday is always bright - all the colors that relate to happiness, like orange, yellow, pink, rose... Other than that, the rest of the week have no colors!
• France
It seems I'm one the rare myLotters who has this thing with homework diary colors hihi, Maybe it's because of the book they sold here in my country
@gabbana (1815)
no, i didn't have this association. your idea is quite fresh to me. so i look forward to seeing your answers if you can find it.
• France
O I got my answers for some times now since I found out where these colors are coming from but I'm actually interested in people's opinion... No offence mei nu
@DawGwath (1044)
Thinking about it I realize that I associate colours with days too. For example Friday is a dark blue or green, Sunday is yellow and Monday is brown (cause it's a... not so great day :D). Sometimes it may depend of my mood really. But I didn't got these colours from a book or something like that.
• France
That's interesting, If I just let it be unconsciously that would be the same colors of my book!