Do you have a Partime Job? Nowadays you'd better have one!

@marciascott (25557)
I have a part-time Job. I wish I had a 8 hour Job. but untill I do this part-time job will work for me. Times are even harder now. especially with the cost of food going up. Gas going up, everything is going up. I know families and both peple are working two jobs or getting a part-time Job. I have a partime-job and I am my own boss. I love it! Tell me do you have a part-time job or do your Mate? Have a nice week-end!
@Polly1 (12650)
I have so many things going on at once. I have a small business with my mom, we do housecleaning together. We just have a couple of jobs. I would like to get more jobs but my moms health is not real good right now. I also sell on ebay and I am expanding that business. Of course I make a few $$ here on mylot. I do some surveys and I am always looking for other ways of making money on the computer. Take care Marcie. I wish you a nice weekend too.
@marciascott (25557)
You know I will let you know if I come on to something good on the internet, like before. You know how we do it. We always look for other ways to make money, as long as we don't have to invest any money right! I am doing ok, with my Avon. I am trying to get a website for Avon. As soon as I do I will let you know. Ok, See you around Mylot! Have a nice weel-end!
@marciascott (25557)
Guess what Vicky I am working two Jobs now. Well I work at one job. I sew parts for Cars, like panel of the Car where the material is right on the door, I run a power-sewing machine. I inspect the parts. I also have an partime Job doing Home-health aid. I will start Mon. Things are looking up. I hope everything is going well for you too. Just wanted to share the news. Have a great-weekend!
@Polly1 (12650)
Thats great Marcie, we are both on our own now. We have to make it. Things are going good for me. I am still happy to have my house to myself. I just got back from a trip with my mom to Virginia to see my younger sister. I have been doing good on ebay, I am now a power seller. Things are picking up there. I am not making lots of money but its a start. Good luck Marcie with whatever you do. God Bless you hun. You still are one of my favorite mylot friends.
@cher913 (25895)
my hubby works full time and does some accounting on the side. i am on disibilty and i have scrapbooked for money, am making christmas tags to sell and making a lot of my own christmas presents. also, we take out garbage for a drs office once a week which gives an extra $10 and oh ya, mylot too!
@marciascott (25557)
That good every little bits help!
@nanayangel (7696)
Hi there Marcia Scott! You're right. More often than not, it is better to have a part-time job but only if you won't neglect your family in the process. I am currently studying, I own a business which is an internet cafe and I also work as a part-time book keeper for my Uncle's beach resort and another additional source of income for me is Mylot.
@marciascott (25557)
That's good! have a nice week-end! Happy Mylotting.
hi,im maricar find for partime job,if you have know vacant for partime please inform me.thanks!
@marciascott (25557)
Welome to Mylot I see you are from Singapore. write long.
@bamakelly (5194)
It is true about needing extra work or a part time job to make it in this life. Having a part time job to supplement the full time job seems like something a lot of people might do just to get by. The cost of living does continue to go up and we as a people are suffering because of it what with the gas prices and all. My husband works full time and I am a stay at home mother with my young son. My husband is considering getting a part time job on the side to help us get out of the hole.
@riyasam (16582)
inflation has just sky rocketed.life has become cheap.
I'm not working right now but hopefully I will have a job, even a small paying one at this rate. I do need something cause I need some gas money, food money and not to mention school supply money. Things are way too expensive now to not have anything coming in that's pretty steady. I don't want other people paying for things for me all the time. I hate that. So if the babysitting thing works out I'll be getting some cash coming in and best of all it won't be taxed.
Wow.. It is really good to hear that you have supplementary income,and it is actually a must in the today's world.. With the costs spiraling..I am trying to have some extra pennies through online,, but oops.. it seems to be very tough. Take care friend.
I don't have a part time job. My main job already spend most of my time. Besides, I need to spend some time with my family. Earning extra money is important, but I think having a family time is much more important for me. I love China
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]HI marcia, I have no job this time but when I was single, I got a regular job as well as part time job! I will end up to 9 or 10 pm and then wake up to start working at 7 am..It was tiring but I love it...LOL! ANyway, I am hoping to get a job within this year as well as part time job if hubby will be okay with the schedule since I know I have also to consider that we will have time to be together![/i]
@laila675 (528)
• United Arab Emirates
i actually looking for a part time job but no need to go outside. i'm a 9hrs empoyee + 2hrs drive (two way) with a 4 mnth old baby. so doing it at home will be the greatest thing. being at home with my family and earning a part time living at the same time.
Well, it's not really a part-time job but joining myLot and other sites on the internet that pay for articles, reviews, or services is something I do to get extra income on the side. And yes, with the ever-increasing prices of basic commodities and the cost of living, even a relatively well-paying job such as the one I currently have just isn't enough, and people have to resort to other sources of income. I was ecstatic to discover that some sites actually pay you for doing something you enjoy for something that you're actually interested in. So, you're not really alone on this one. Happy weekend too. =)
hi there. i used to have a part-time teaching job. i do office work from 8-5 then ofter office hours, i switch to teaching job from 530-830pm. its only 3 to 4 times a week. i get extra money for it. now, i dont do part-time teaching now. i quit office work and pursue full time teaching. it pays better compared having the two previous job combined.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]hi marciascott! i consider mylot, morachat my part time job because i am earning and i give time facing my laptops screen posting anything i want to say in a certain discussion. i am doing multitasking on these sites. it is a bit hard because it is dividing my attention and there are times i couldn't really concentrate on the things i wanted to say but it is fine. i am still earning and trying to reach the goal i have been wanting to reach. happy posting and happy mylotting![/b]
@riyasam (16582)
i wish i had apart-time job.it is more fulfilling.as of now i am not working.my health keeps on fluctuating,so i am a bit scarred to take any kind of responsibility.
@sid556 (31018)
How the heck do you get by? I am a single mom and I have a full time job plus I work on the side to make extra money and we barely get by. We live very basic and the biggest luxury we have is this internet. I don't do anything on this internet that doesn't earn me money in some way and so I strive to keep it. Others have it so much worse than I do even. Some can not get out and work. I really don't know how some people can possibly get by. you are smart to take a part time job if that is all you can get...every little bit counts. I wish you the best in finding somethng better. It is a tough world right now.
@geekyjock (371)
Yes you're right the inflation is just keeps on crawling into our lives, creeping its way to suck in all our money. Even the middle classes are feeling the price increases. And we just can't seem to make ends meet if we don't do something about it. We must adjust to the fast changing worsening of the economy, and having part time jobs woyld be a great way. Myloting will also be a great way to have some amounts of extra money.
@stephcjh (32385)
I work seven days a week online. My husband does too right now. He lost a good paying job last year and we have to work seven days to make up for the loss. It is hard on us but we have to do what we have to do these days to make it.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi there marciascott At the moment I don't have a job and the Britsh Government very kindly give me money to help me and kids live. I am a single mum to three young boys (3, 5 and 7) so I can't go and work at the moment but once my youngest starts school I shall be out there with the rest of them!