Time For A Change In My Life...

By JJ
@myklj999 (18138)
I've been kinda down in the dumps lately, and some people have suggested I start some kind of new activity in my life to bring me out of this rut. I've got it narrowed down to three things but can't decide which to choose: 1) Start smoking crack cocaine 2) Start shooting up heroin 3) Start a rock 'n roll band (this would include choices 1 and 2 as well) Which do you myLotters think I should pick?
@rocker21 (2717)
Whenever you feel down in life just change it immediately, that really helps, Dragging on with something or on something really isnt worth!, You get life very short and only once so live it nicely and with elegance, not just with the thing that we get it just once we'll live just like we want, We must make every moment pleasurable and creative!
None of the above.
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Myklj! I say none of the above. I would recommend spending time with people that you love and love you too. Your friends and your family. Those stuff will just make you feel more depressed.
Hmmm, can't have one without the other, hmmmm, lets go with rock band, even if you don't make it big you'll still have a hobby that not addictive.
Oh but music can be very addictive!
• Brazil
yes
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Are you musical? If not... How about 4) start a stand up comedy routine which could include nos 1 and 2.
The rock band is fun I was in one and loved it. I was in a scream band which was horrible because I cant scream... but yeah lol you could always become an assasin do you know how much money they make? I mean come on! Haven't you watch sin city? it would be like that but like real =o lol JK
• Lubbock, Texas
HMmm, if you can't do number three without including numbers one and two, keep searching! Love your sense of humor in spite of everything. Keep it up!
@arkaf61 (10882)
Hey, if those are the only options might as well go for broke and chose number 3 LOL That way you will be sure not to miss anything. Not sure if it will help, but hey, by them you won't care anyways hehehehe So.... started on your first songs already? That rock band will need a reportoire :)
@myklj999 (18138)
Some people don't get sarcasm. This discussion has been reported as offensive by someone and may be deleted. Sorry.
@arkaf61 (10882)
Give me a break! WHy do they always go for the ones we are having fun with? Maybe you should have changed the options for 1) drink caffeinated coffee 2)drink energy drinks 3) star a quartet ... I guess that would be the most excitement allowed. Hope myLot doesn't really go for it and delete the discussion, there's nothing offensive here except for the narrow minds of some:)
@Margarit (3677)
Hey none of the above, i guess you should put all your time here on mylot posting and discussing it might be a big help. all you mention is non sense, i know you are just joking to make a lot of responses including me. lol. am i right? be honest, honesty is still the best policy. happy mylotting.
@savypat (20246)
It sounds like trouble to me, can't you take up dancing or running or painting, or just change yur hair color and get a new outfit? For real. if your down look into yourself to find the unlying reasons and try to take care of those. LOL
@eztuner (451)
How about Comedian, you have made laugh! Do you know how to play an Instrument or are you a singer?
@flowerchilde (12547)
..Do number three because then you get all three in the one.. best deal right?
D. All of the above.
Hi myklj999, Oh dear bad idea my friend, rock and roll band sounds great with the othe two and if you can't handle that the best thing for you is take knitting or tapestary and it not just women do men to it too you know. Tamara
@spalladino (17925)
Oh man, start a band and go on tour immediately!! That's all you could come up with? Wow, you really are down in the dumps.
@mands61123 (2098)
all three sounds like a good deal to me as it's all three rolled into one plus the added bonus of music i'll do your band management and publicity whats my fee 70% of earnings i thinks fair yes! excellent when do i start mon?
@myklj999 (18138)
Be prepared. The poster at the 80 spot has decidede I am a troll and has reported this discussion as offensive.
damn i always loose out on all the good jobs! why would kids be on a discussion board? and why would they be reading something posted as mature content? this is a normal discussion for you your always this sarci it's part of your charm? what the hell *bewildered*
not deleted yet i see you must be a troll with mystical powers? powers of the devil perhaps?
@pyewacket (44036)
Nahhh...those ideas suck...I need a little action myself and something to pick me up and maybe do something that will make me notorious....so here's the deal...We could get in on this together...How about you and me become the new Bonnie & Clyde....tour all over the country and rob banks...uh, I just hope we don't end up the way they did with their brains blown out....LOL
awsome what car would you take up in a mustang?
@myklj999 (18138)
This discussion has been reported as offensive and may be deleted. Sorry.
@irishmist (3820)
I think you should take up sky diving, as it will give you a chance to think about why you or in the dumps, hopefully it won't kill you first. I'd join you, but I'm afraid of heights.
lol he hasn't got much time in the air to think about it knowinghis luck parachute wouldn't open
Well mykl, I really hope you don't choose any of them. What say you just go find God? LOL
@myklj999 (18138)
Why? Is He missing again? I think He's in prison; a friend of mine said he found Jesus there...
sochaa hai soocha nahin ton socho abhi
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Happy Vovlob!