What memory booster do you use?

I use Memory Gold Plus during examinations to help me remember that things I have studied the night before the exam day. Before, I use Glutaphos but it is not as good as Memory Gold Plus. How about you? Have you tried Gingko Biloba? I am afraid to use it because they say it has side effects.
@owstalaga (4201)
well yeah i've tried gingko biloba and i guess it's alright, i've only been using it for 2 wks now. But i think i'm gonna try memo plus gold now instead of it as i don't think i'd like to experience the side effects...
@nanayangel (7691)
Hi there Hanasadako! That's interesting! I have been meaning to try Memory Gold Plus but I'm kind of skeptic about memory enhancers since I don't personally know anyone who have tried any but I have really bad memory and would like to try it for our final exams next month. Thank you very much for the information.