Should Obama replace Biden with a woaman other than Hillary

Should Obama replace Biden as his VP choice? Should the replacement be a woman other than Hilliary?
Why would Obama replace Biden? Joe Biden is a hard-working Senator with experience where America needs it - in foreign policy! Goodness knows we've been lacking in that area for the last eight years. Picking Joe Biden was a great idea, that I, as a Democrat can appreciate. I voted for Hillary in the Primary, but Hillary didn't win the nomination. Obama is my choice now. He and Biden will be awesome for the country.
@Sarah1108 (310)
No! why all the sudden does everyone want girl power! I am a woman and am happy with Obama's pick! I would not vote for someone just because they picked a woman! I vote for someone because they want the same things done in this country as i do. thats all that really matters i dont care if they sit or stand to pee, i care if i will have a job and if my children will be able to walk free in this country.
@sirnose (2440)
I thnik that the demos are starting to see the errors of their ways when they didn't choose Hillary or some other female running mate McCain sieged on that bluder and has made stride beyond anyones wildest dreams,Its to late for Obama and demos to reverse course people would only see it as Obama trying to undo the damage they cause when they didn't choose someone that was fresh to Washington Obama claim he was a voice of change after all that fluff he talked he chose someone from the old guard Joe Biden a senator who's been on the public dole for over 30 yrs.
@spalladino (17929)
Why would he want to replace Biden? He's experienced...seasoned...no creepy crawlies in his closet. This woman thing is getting old.....
@ycanteye (769)
I think it would be a mistake on Obama's part to replace Biden at this point in the game.