what's inside your make up purse that you carry around everytime?

hi there, i am just curious what make up do you carry around every time? and what would be the most common brans that you use? any hypoallergenic product that you use that is good to use to prevent blemishes or skin break up?
@kellys3ps (3728)
The thing that I always carry with me is lip gloss! I can't live without it.
yup. or else, i will have split lip.... wah.... happy mylotting...
i can't live without my lip gloss too... i love body shop's strawberry gloss. :)
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi there... that would be some eyemakeup, a compact which i rarely use, maybelline cranberry lip smooth lip balm, etc. i just drink green tea so despite staying up and such, i will be still okay... look okay, i guess. hehehe....
thnaks to the green tea then. :) thanks for the post friend. :)
hehehe...well, i also contribute to my chinese blood too.... LOL... though of course, a bigger set of eyes would definitely a big plus...hahahhaa... if i am sleepy... my eyes would become slits...hahahaha
good that you good your Chinese blood for most chinese does have smooth and yellow skin. :) thanks for the post!!
The most common brand of makeup that I use is Mary Kay. I love their products, and they always seem to have everything that you may need to completely take care of yourself. The makeup does not cause you to break out as some makeups do. The foundations go on like silk, and the conceilor is very conceling, it works perfectly. Not only that but they have any color foundation that you could imagine, and will find your perfect shade, no matter what. I love Mary Kay Products and will soon be placing a 300.00 order with them to get the two sets of makeup that i enjoy the most. They also have a product that is a makeup remover, and after you use it your face feels like silk. It makes it so smooth, I absolutely love it. But those are the things that I carry with me everywhere. Great discussion.
hi there, thanks a lot for the post. i tried using Mary Kay soap before but unfortunately i don't think it worked out with my skin. i was told that i should have get the package so that i will really notice the change. good to hear that it perfectly suite your skin type. happy mylotting. :)
For me, I carry at least 4 shades of lipstick (the shade I'll use will depend on my mood & what I look like when I wake up), baby powder (used as loose powder, I have sensitive skin so I rarely use it), concealer, and strawberry flavored lip gloss (I never leave home without it. Since I have sensitive skin, I never use soap when washing my face. I also make sure that I have my "hydrocortizone cream" with me wherever I go. Its so mild I can use it everyday, a word of caution, I was advised by my dermatologist to refrain form using it if I don't have any problems with my skin, so , I suggest you do the same thing. Aside from hydrocortizone, I have my vitamin E cream handy. It'll serve as a protection for my skin.
thanks a lot for the tips. where do you usually buy the cream at the grocery or pharmacy? no specific brand name? i really appreciate it a lot. :) thanks for the post!!!
@sweetie1026 (1723)
I carry around everytime would be my lipgloss, my loose powder and eyeliner. Mostly, i carry all of my make-up, a variety of lipsticks, mascara, eye liner, eye brow pencil, lipgloss, blush-on, eye shadows and pond's pinkish glow cream. Mostly i usue Avon products but i am not aware of any that prevents blemishes and skin break-up.
thanks for your post hope you have a great weekend...