We Butchered a Green Pig Today...it's Angel's B-day!

@mjmlagat (3171)
Hello Wonderful People of mylot! My whole family has been thanking God for the countless blessings He continuously showered upon us, especially today because it's our baby Angel's 6th birthday. We are not preparing a big party but just an above average dinner for the family and few friends in the neighborhood. What's so significant today especially for Angel: she's going to open her Green Piggy bank to buy a bike! We all know that the coins there will not be enough for the price of the bike but we are just so amazed to see our girl's excitement and happiness because that the efforts she's exerted to save the money will now pay off. We've been so busy counting her coins and the store owner was also smiling watching our little girl opening her Green Piggy on the counter.
@lilybug (21148)
Your title made me curious. I was thinking where in the heck did you get a green pig. lol Happy 6th Birthday to your Angel!
@mjmlagat (3171)
Thanks Lily..Take care and have a great day always!
@ravinskye (8243)
aw that is so sweet. that is good that the store owner enjoyed it too. some would be annoyed. that is so cool that today is her 6th birthday. tomorrow is my daughters 6th birthday! she is excited because she gets to pick everything we do all day. our neighbor gave her $20 for her birthday so she excited she wants to use it to get her hair cut.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Yes, I admire the store owner's reaction to the situation, he's just kind. Please do give our hug to your baby girl for her 6th birthday tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!