being a stay at home mom do you get out much?

i do if its to pay bills,go to the grocery store,or my daughters school thats about it beside sometimes i will treat us to lunch or something.what about you are you able to get out much being at home?
@shymurl (2768)
I am a stay at home mom of three kids. I do not get to go out that much unless its for the same reason as you. pay the bills, go grocery shopping, or other errands for the house and or kids. my husband tries to schedule a poker game once a month and we have some friends over. thats about all I do.
yeah we try to something just us every now and then thanks for the response
@pehpot (4762)
Being a stay ta home mom with three little kids (my youngest is 4 months old) I only go out when we do grocery shopping. or whne we pay the bills and window shop on the side, aside from that I don't go out or rather I can't go out.
thanks for the response
I am a 26 year old stay at home mom. I do not get out much at all. Trips to the grocery store, the kids' school, or doctor's appointments make up the most of my outside activities. We have 6 children, so the majority of my time is spent at home, cleaning, cooking, and trying to keep up with all the laundry. 5 of the 6 children are in school all day. It is just my 2 year old son and I at home. We get to spend a lot of quality time together, but 90% of that time is spent at home. I am sure it would be nice to get out more, but I have no idea what I would get out and do. I think that is part of my problem is that I don't have any ideas on what to do outside the house, so I just stay home.
i bet you stay busy after scholl though thanks for the reponse
Being a stay at home mom as myself i actually dont get out much and for a 22 yr old thats a bit hard to beleive for some but its true for me i usually dont go anywhere unless i need to go to the store to get grocerys or diapers or get something to eat or what not but thats about it for me as well.
i know i'm 23 and sometimes i feel alot older thanks for the repsonse
@kymommy72 (588)
As a stay at home mom of two little ones, I rarely get to go out. My husband works and by the time he gets home at night it's usually dinner time, giving the kids baths and then some family time and getting the ready for bed. The weekends I usually stay home with the kids and my husband runs errands, so once again...no going out. It's not easy to go places, because finacially there isn't really extra money for the four of us to go out.