do you like your life

smile - smile be happy
@heaven11 (1161)
personally i love my life yes there are a few things i could do diffrently but that doesnt give me reason to hate my life i mean i wake up every morning i have a wonder family and it aggervates me to hear people say they hate thier life how could you hate it your breathing arent you taht should be reason enough to love it
@andak2007 (3230)
i don't really hate my life..i hate the situations that i am in...sometimes i get mad but not hate..it is such a strong word...i love my life, i love my family, i love my kids, im happy that i have internet access at home...it just makes me feel better and im really looking forward when my kids grow up and we could go out more often.
@heaven11 (1161)
yes i agree there is always something going on that we dislike but when we have famlies friends ect theres just to much going for us to dislike our life
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
I'm not living in a fairy-tale, but I love my life. I have my family, friends - people who loves me and whom I love very much. Every day I try to find something good in it.
@heaven11 (1161)
that is excatly how i feel
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Well i not sure if i like my life but surely i will make my life better in the future that for sure yea .
@heaven11 (1161)
you know i just feel its ahrd to not like your life when you wake up every morning yes there are thinks that we could do better and changes we can make but thats no reason to hate our life
@juhi06 (1850)
yes dear heaven i like my life and i wish that many lead a life like me and bless me!! i involve many people in mlm with me and help them to lead a happier and wealthier life!!
Hi! I love my life and the way it is. I like to do whatever I want with my life. I wake up late, sleep more, wake up early when I really life, eat what I like , dress as I like and live in my own way. Sometimes I feel I must change this lifestyle a bit. I have plans for the way it must be changed and will change it slowly and steadily. This is the only life given by god to me and I like it a lot.