Just watched Beauty and The beast

Beauty and The Beast - A cool animation movie
@pkraj111 (2459)
I avoided the movie for a long time thinking of it as just the story I knew. Now I watched it and found out how wrong I have been. It has a cool story line which we already know but different presentation. What about you. Did you like the movie?
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
Yes I really liked the movie. I watched it a couple of times with my son. Look at my avaiator :)
@pkraj111 (2459)
So you are a good hearted beast aren't you
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
Heheh I hope I am :) Well my wife is not afraid of me... I am usually afraid of her... when she has a temper and has a frying pan in her hand :)
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
thanks for BR award.
@James72 (26832)
It is a great storyline with a positive message and my own kids love it! That ugly dude sure has a way with the ladies! If they do a sequel where they have had kids together they may have to upgrade the G rating! lol.
@pkraj111 (2459)
Hey I never thought about a sequel even though I would love to see it.
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney classic of all time, ever since I watched it when I was little. It's something that I enjoy watching over and over again, even as an adult. I particularly like the songs, especially its main theme. =)