How much time would you spend with your friends?

@JannaLee (660)
I value my friends so much that I see to it that we spend quality time together. I meet them regularly, and we update ourselves with each other's life constantly. How about you?
@pehpot (4762)
I have not seen my friends for a long time now. I do communicate to them from time to time but we don't see each other very often. Maybe in some special occasions.
@zeny_zion (1284)
it depends for how long we didnt see each other. maybe for the whole day might be fine with us. set another day for another chat. hahaha
@jstmarfz (1499)
My friends are my sisters. I happened to grow up without sister because i am the only daughter and i have 2 brothers. I spend a lot of my time with my friends when i was still in PI. It was like EVERYDAY! We do things that we enjoy, share secrets, etc. Among all, I was the one whose lazy when it comes to studies and they're not. My friends are Dean's listers and graduated as CumLaude but it was not a hindrance for us to be friends. We helped each other either financial, school works, love matters, family matters. That's how open we are to each other. These topic made me missed them a lot. Remembering all the good times and bad times we had together. All that we have been through made our friendship more stronger and better. Now that i am here in US we do still communicate and updating each others life.
@hellcowboy (7383)
Me and my fiance value our friends even though we do not get to see them very often because they live a good distance away and they have busy schedules,so I do not get to even talk to them very much,my one friend who is my best friend other than my fiance we talk to almost every day,but he works third shift and right now his car is broken down so we will not get to see him a lot until he gets his car fixed since he is staying at his moms and using her car.
@lanlan011 (701)
I used to spend alot of time with friends like a yr ago. but now i have quality time to myself. i dont spend much time with my friends anymore.