Here's another over done topic.

@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Well I'm going to be blunt in saying that this topic is overdone, but I will go ahead and say something as I would really just like to let people know. I just came across a person who posted several discussions, none responded too, but that had only a few letters, and none made any sense. No foreign language was spoken as these letters were so out of context, that nobody could speak them. So, well, what do you think of these? We report these so many times that just continuing to do so is starting to become an annoyance.
@myklj999 (18319)
I think I know who you are referring to. They posted 8-9 discussions that are nothing but random letteres. They've been reported by several people today but myLot hasn't done anything yet. What is strange is if you go to their profile, they have responded to one discussion started by someone else and actually typed a good response.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Hmm I'll see if I can find it again, I actually think this person responded to one discussion with a good response, and then to others with well jibberish. I'll have to go back and check though, and i'll let you know. I know mylot has to be busy and since the people behind mylot are a mystery, I couldn't, and no one else could know when they'll get around to deleting it.
@myklj999 (18319)
They've posted 37 gibberish discussions now. http://www.mylot.com/Jnair_64/discussions?t=start
@oiixdaii (1059)
Maybe myklj999 when he posted his good response he is still in the right state of mind then when he posted 8-9 discussions with random letters he was already drunk that time
@lanlan011 (701)
i came across a discussion like that too. i hope they dont expect to make any money like that. its annoying.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I surely do hope they don't expect any money off it, but it would be very funny if they did. I am sure that they would most likely stop coming here though, as their discussions will be deleted, and their efforts nothing. I appreciate the response.
@hellcowboy (7383)
Baby,sometimes being blunt is the best way to go about saying something since beating around the bush never gets anyone anywhere,and I remember you telling me about the discussions that made no sense,and were not in any language,just a bunch of random characters typed in a vein effort to make money,and I have not seen any posts like that,but if I ever see any of them I might report them because I agree posts like that sound like nothing but an annoyance,I love you.
i think some people are shy like me so maybe given a chance they'll pick up on the language and become more clear in there discussions