Do you have a song stuck in your head?

@apples99 (6564)
I have this song stuck in my head its a song by rihanna called disturbia its cool now i have to buy this song now lol, do you have a song you like stuck in your head?
Since this morning, Jordin Spark's "On Air" keeps playing in my head. :)
@apples99 (6564)
Oh really i have that song i love that song to lol.
@stylioJ (403)
I get most of Rihanna's songs stuck in my head - but in a good way! I think she's very talented.
I love Sarah Connor's song which 'Living to Love You' very nice..
Her song, UMBRELLA, used to stuck in my head for quite long time... But I just heard her (maybe) new song which it's like the soundtrack of Chicken Little... So cool... Just go on Rihanna...
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hello apples99 I have just heard Transvision Vamp singing Baby I don't Care and that is buzzing around in my head now so I will have to got and dig out my Transvision Vamp album and stick it on!
hey apple99. I always have a song stuck in my head, especailly when i was having an exam, isnt that weird? usually its the songs ive been listening. I just feel like the rhythm are played again and again when i was solving the maths! Its little annoying and i just cant help myself stop thinking about the songs!!
Well, right now the song "Can't Believe It" by T-Pain with Lil' Wayne is stuck in my head; it's such a melodic song, LoL. I just downloaded it and I really can't wait for the T-Pain/Lil' wayne collaboration album.