Ever had to deal with one of these people?

@lilybug (21148)
My father is one of those people who will treat you like crap, nothing you do is ever good enough, but then have the nerve to complain to you later about how everyone is mean to him. I grew up having no respect for the man and now I can truly say I hate him. Have you ever had the misfortune of dealing with one of these people?
I have issues with my parents as well, I am not sure I hate him anymore but there is no relationship there. I think the problem is they can only see things from there perspective. Its impossible for them to think of others. There is a word for it its called narsistist (did I spell it right, I probabaly didn't) Oh well. Don't hate just feel bad that they are so out of touch and he is missing out on so much by not being loved by his family. Eventually he will regret, and it will be to late for him to fix it. But don't waste pain on him!
@lilaclady (28240)
I call these people very unhappy people, within themselves, they must be to be like that, it must be awful to feel so negative all the time, I feel sorry for them, they must not be able to help it, i think this is how negativity can take over you, he must have been a happy person way back, no one is born that way...I hope you keep your positive mind going and not go that way...I wish you well...it is all sad I think.
@lilybug (21148)
Yes I really need to try to not become like him.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
My father is the one who generally used to put me down by his words, but when he talked about me with other people he always had a high opinion of me. I have never understood his behaviour.
@Sarah1108 (310)
I have dealt with people like that in my life. with friends and family. I dont know why people act that way. everyday when my father comes in from work it is not hi how are you. it comes out as what did you do today. and i will give him a list of things and all he has to say back is thats it. it s*cks that that how i live but with my boyfriend living in a different area right now living with my parents is the best thing for me right now. i suck it up and move on. i will go off every now and then though