Wire transfer cash out, safe or not???

@redkathy (3375)
Really want to hear from mylot clickers on this please! Clickin' me now has wire transfer to your bank account as their only form of payment. That wasn't the case when I bought referrals the other day. Ayway, they require members to upload a picture id, utility bill or bank statement, and then they will send you a letter within 1 to 16 weeks if all the information matches what you have uploaded. I'm a bit worried about this, especially since they have this sale going on and like I said I paid for referrals through alert pay! DO YOU THINK THIS IS SECURE???? DID YOU UPLOAD ALL THAT STUFF???
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
It might be secure, but I am not jumping through all those hoops to get my money. Some countries charge a hefty fee to get the transfer, but I'm not sure if those of us in the U.S. incur a fee. I'm not sticking around to find out. They promised payout within 24 hours, then quickly said it would be an extra day or so, and I'm into day 5 now, and they change the rules entirely. They say they are doing it in order to keep the payout low at $2, but that makes absolutely no sense because no one can cash out at the $2 because of the fees. You should read the stuff going on over at the forum. Last time I looked there were 12 pages of complaints, and that was an hour ago. I'm done with it, have already taken down my banners from my profile and splash page, and will recommend that everyone steer clear of that site entirely. I'm so glad I decided to wait to invest until I got my first payment, and I guess it's a blessing that I DIDN'T get paid when I should have, or I would be out money instead of just time.
@redkathy (3375)
I spent 10 bux... too bad for me but that' not big enough to upload my info. The privacy act they quoted from 1998... ten years ago??? Here's what I posted on the forum- I hope you change back to alert pay or get busted for the criminal activity of conspiracy to commit identity theft!! WHAT IDIOTS is all I can say. I guess that includes me for spending the ten.
@rortiz86 (1697)
Is it safe to tell them your bank information? of course not. They already trick us after the referrals sale, so what do you expect? Everything is just a plot. Do not invest anything, even if it's still a legitimate after this, how many members will be active. Look at their forums, it's now flooded with complains. But the admin is deaf!
@redkathy (3375)
The admin isn't deaf he's a criminal! I hope he gets busted!
@jerzgirl (7998)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
No way - wire transfers are NOT secure. They can take as well as send money in and out of your account. That is why they tell people to NOT agree to make internet purchases this way. Unless you have an account with NO money in it that is ONLY used to receive transfers (that you will withdraw immediately) this is not something you should do. I wouldn't trust them, sorry.
@redkathy (3375)
I would like to upload an ID with Joe Camel, a utility bill from the USMC, and an address of Parris Island SC the recruiting depot! I could produce it all using Photoshop. Think they would accept it??? IDIOTS! I spent like 10 bux so shame on mee!
@jerzgirl (7998)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
If you mean mess with their minds and time the way they're messing with yours - I'm all for it!!! And, it's well worth the price!!! Please - do it! Put a little sugar in their tanks!!!
@redkathy (3375)
I'm workin on it. My youngest is a true pro at photoshop!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello redkathy, It was a week ago when you posted this and right after your discussion, I have another member posted a discussion about the same website which he claimed is a scam. Personally, I don't think it is advisable to reveal too much of our personal account online. If I were you, I won't reveal anything and will decide to give up on this site. It is just my opinion...