How would you feel if...

surprised  - surprised
France
You was tagging for nothing?! Well,just had this thought when I was making my last tag and just wonder how often do you use the myLot search engine? I must use it 1 or 3 times a day and yeah most of the time I would just browse my friends profile or click on the new discussions interests stuffs like that so well yeah... Am I tagging for something or...?
@Bobbysox (224)
I tag all of my posts,but lol im not sure why they are tagged,but maybe it just helps fellow mylotters to find the discussions more easily.I dont use the mylot search engine,I have used it maybe once,instead I go to the different sections of mylot,and have a hunt around,it soon gives me inspiration .I do look to my friends list,and see what discussions they have contributed too,and sometimes that gives ideas as well.But there are so many discussions on the go at any one time here,that it would be difficult not to be able to find a discussion to join in with.
• France
The same here
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, You make me think... Well! I never used MyLot search engine since I started here a year ago and, I always skip the tag thing unless it is for my own discussions. Alright! I am a lazy person (no problem with the 'tag') and I really think that the tag stuff just making me slow down here.
@kun2349 (23475)
I often find myself tagging for nothing because i have never used mylot search engine to search for any discussions.. lol =D Sometimes, i find it abit pointless to tag our discussion because we will have more or less the same tags for every posts.. PLus, some tags might not be even related to the post and so if we do a search, the result might not be what we are looking for too ^_^
• France
I agree with you but some way it still can be helpful!
@winterose (39921)
I don;t like at it like that I tag so that it is easier to find articles, I do not see it as tagging for nothing. Some people don't tag at all.
• France
Yeah, It's good for this reason
@riyasam (16578)
i do not use the search engine in mylot frequently.i do not think tagging helps us to earn but tagging do help us to be organised.
• France
Yeah, This could help to search for example an old discussion or something
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
I don't think the tagging is for nothing as I find a lot of discussions using it. It's really helpful if I'm thinking of starting a discussion as I use it to find if someone has already started one. You do get some strange discussions that aren't anything to do with the discussion though.
• France
Everything is relative
@writersedge (22579)
At the most, I use it once every two weeks, the least, once a month. I usually find nothing. Then I write a topic and similar or the same come up anyway. So not sure how and why it works. Take care.