books anyone?

@switlyf (650)
what are your basis in buying books? do you like thriller?suspense? educational?
@pehpot (4762)
I am more attracted to fictional books, like John Grisham novels, that types of books. Fiction with some suspense on it. I don't like romance books
@switlyf (650)
John Grisham books,i can't remember if i erad one of his works or did i just erad his name when i am buying books, LOL i am not that certain about who writes the books that i 'm going to buy, i juts read the back of it then when i feel like buying the book i will then pay for it. Happy mylotting and thanks! Ooops i forgot Tess Gerritsen i guess is my fave, i love her series and she's the only author i know aside of course for those famous ones. LMAO
I look at the title of the book and then read the back cover. I have a few series that i am reading on and try to get those books first. Other than that i buy whatever suits me.
@switlyf (650)
Tess Gerritsen's series of medical thriller was my fave. Happy mylotting!
Most of the books i buy nowaday are textbooks with a very small proproportion of that actually being books for enjoyment.
@switlyf (650)
textbooks,wow that sounds like school days for me. LOL anyway its always nice to be educated through reading. Happy mylotting!
@pkraj111 (2459)
I try to find best novels on net and buy them when I go to store. I like all types of books even thogh I like Thrillers a lot.
@switlyf (650)
books - bestseller
i love to read thriller and suspense books,i juts can't stop reading once i started one. Happy mylotting!
@mrsbrian (1951)
I have several authers that I read whatever they write, but most times I like thrilogys. usually fiction books, no si=-fi for me , self help books are also something I look for.
@switlyf (650)
I have read some self help books and it was from my uncles pile of books. THanks and Happy mylotting!
@tryxiness (4548)
I usually read the back cover of the book since it provides some sort of summary. I also buy depending on who the author is. I usually buy Paulo Coelho books. Since I like the way he writes.
@switlyf (650)
Yes i do that too , and when i feel like the story is nice then i would buy it. I read a book by Paulo Coelho and its really nice, its so inspiring..Thanks and happy mylotting!
Before, I adore fiction books but now I'm more inclined to self help books. My favorite authors would be Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. There are no stories to look forward to but you're sure to learn a lot from them. I also fancy biographies. It's just that they're so expensive so I don't get to buy a lot of them.