Your Bed

I always like my bed to be placed near a wall actually sticking to it . I just like it that way. What about you people? Where do you like your bed placed or it doesn't even matter you?? Thanx for your time Happy myloting
I always have to have my bed up against a wall. I have always been that way.
@Sheepie (3118)
I also like the bed to be against the wall. It's just a nice corner to lean up against sometimes. I also like for it to be near a window so I can look out at night, but in my room it is inconvenient to do this because then there is no table next to the window to keep my plants.
@wolfie34 (26793)
Unfortunately I only have a small room, so I only have room for a single bed, but being a tall man I tend to have my legs stretching out! I also like to spread out so I make sure my bed is not next to the wall so that I have plenty of room to stretch out and maneouvre, especially during the night, I hate anything at the end of the bed so if I stretch my feet out they don't knock anything. I wish I had a double bed but I need a bigger room first!
I don't like my bed to be near a wall. Last time I had my bed beside a wall, I found a big black spider in it. Now I keep my bed in the middle of the floor and I tuck the covers in all around it. That way, if there is a spider in the room it can't use the covers for a ladder to climb into my bed and scare the living daylights out of me.