what online work pays you the most?

@kayedanda (1850)
my freelance writing feeds me and my family. i get the bulk of our expenses from my income there. although i also do a lot of things (i do myLot, i do mturk, i'm a chacha guide, i do askville and nownow which are both amazon companies too), those others do not pay as much as my main source of income. however, all of the others are funner to do if compared to the writing that pays me the most amongst all my online jobs. i guess that's just the reality of life. fun job = little pay boring job = handsome pay i am looking for other ways to earn money online, can you share what pays you the most?
So far, it is writing for me too. But the amount is definitely not enough to feed my family. You must have been paid a lot. Which sites do you write for? I have not heard of most of the other sites you mentioned. Will check them out. My second source is myLot. But lately, have not been in here a lot. So do not know whether I can make it to payout this month. It is already half a month and I am a little short of halfway mark. If I continue this way, will not make it. I also write reviews. I hope to cash out this month, but have been having some setbacks there. NOt inspired these days to write. How do you motivate yourself? I love your avatar. I always feel like pinching those chubby cheeks whenever I see your avatar.
@kayedanda (1850)
well, since i live here in the Philippines where the dollar-peso exchange rate is high, what they pay me amounts to higher than the average salary of a manager here. you're asking what sites do i write for? there is only one. pm me for more details. i have not been here a lot lately, too. been plurking so much. . but i think i can make payout here by the end of the month. after all, i am set at $10 only. and i already have $8.92 at the moment. you also ask how do i motivate myself. i think its pretty obvious with my avatar. i motivate myself to work hard for my daughter (that's her in the picture). and you are not allowed to pinch svetlana's cheeks! you may kiss her all you want, though.
Svetlana is so cute! I would be motivated to work for her too. Okay, send my kisses to her. I will send you a PM about the writing site.
@pehpot (4762)
Mylot, what else? This online money making thingy is very new to me (level zero) on this area, I am actually overwhelmed with the things that I have to do here in mylot, and I have neglected my other source of income.