What's Your Busiest Day Of The Week?

Friday is probably the busiest day of the week for me, because it's the only day that I take out the time to go to shopping at 2 or 3 flea markets. I love to shop and flea markets have a lot of the things that I need, and a lot of those things I can't find at stores like Walmart or the mall. Its also a day when we go out to eat at a restaurant like Burger King or maybe Pizza Hut. This is the day I ride my bike the most, at least 5 to 10 miles. Ouch, but it does feel good, and I sleep better.
@Barb42 (4216)
Friday is also my busiest day. I go to my hairdresser. Then, I buy my Mother's groceries, either buy her lunch or go cook it. Then, I do her hair and clean a little house. I usually help her make out her bills, and take out her garbage since that is garbage day. If it is time for her check, I usually try to leave in time to take it to the bank. I sometimes drop by to buy a few groceries for us or pick up something for dinner. Some Friday nights, I go to a ball game at my grandkids school, or my husband and I might decide to go out to eat. I also sometimes have to go to town to get my mother's medicine, so Friday is usually always busy.
@arunmails (3012)
Probably it might be Monday... new projects, new tasks, new people to train, All these things makes me the busy person......
The busiest day of the week for me is usually Monday. The start of the school week for my daughter is pretty much a hectic day. lol But honestly, I am my husband's caregiver, and he has lots of doctors appointments and specialists to see...so I guess really the busiest day of the week for me varies quite a bit at times.
@rebekkahm (149)
Monday's are always my busiest day. Lots of emails to answer, lots of stuff to catch up on at work (I get fridays off so all of my work just piles up on Friday). Also, I usually go away on weekends so I have lots of laundry to do and chores to catch up on.