why do i end up broken hearted???

why do i end up broken hearted everytime i enter into a relationship i end up crying, ive done my best for it to work out, i give time, love him, support my partner all the way, is there a problem on me???or i havent just found my destiny???
@ganda8831 (816)
You know what i also ask myself that same question everytime i break up with someone. You give so much of yourself to your partner, to the point of giving up your own friends just so you can concentrate on your relationship with him. But one thing i've learned is to never blame myself for whatever happened to the relationship. During my last break up, my boyfriend got another girl pregnant. That's the reason why we broke up. He was the one who did something terribly wrong. Dont ever blame yourself. Everything happens for a reason and i believe that there's someone out there for every one of us.
i really can relate what youve experience too, it happen to me also with my recent boyfriend, he would ask me everything when someone would say hi, checks on my phone as if im seeing someone, he is just sooooo possessive that i feel he is holding me too tight on his palm.
@marisriel (1157)
Hi dear. I think that happens to every second person in the world. It's part of our lives, to love and be loved, and to lose love. It seems it's one process that was normally being experienced to prepare us in the future since eventually, all of us will somehow lose a loved one in different ways. Allow yourself to grieve and feel the pain but after you heal, be sure that you move on. Take with you all the lessons that your past relationship has given you.
i just think so, maybe we are not destined to each other and maybe or somehow my prince is just out there waiting for the day that we would bump into each other.