do you ever sleep and then get up and feel as tired as you went to bed?

@jhl930 (3605)
that has happened to me a few times lately and it happened again today i went to bed last night and then i got up this morning and it was like i hadn't slept at all and i was like i so don't want to get up and get the day going today because i didn't have a lot of strength or determination but i knew that i had to, so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if you do what do you usually do and if you don't what do you think causes this problem? thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and review my discussion and hopefully answer...i hope that everyone had a great day today and will continue to have a great day and have a great night as well, again thanks for taking the time to read my discussion!
@baileycows (3669)
Of course. I did that this morning. I work so early and 10 hour days I can do it for about 3 weeks and then it all seems to catch up with me. Then I crash for 2 days. But as soon as I catch up then I am good to go.
@jhl930 (3605)
i know what you mean its a lot of times when i don't get enough sleep and its not always my fault that i don't get enough sleep...thanks for taking the time to reply to my discussion!
I had this problem in the past ! So i knew your feeling .Do not thing of somegthing you will do or already done. If you had something must to deal with .Get up and do it well then do to bed! After you finish it just relax do not think else and have a sweet dream!
Hi there jhl930! This happens to me quite very often. It can get really annoying. This happens to me especially when I am really exhausted the day before. When this happens I feel like I would want to stay in bed for extra hours until I feel a lot more refreshed.
@ElicBxn (60895)
All the time! Its part of the effects of fibro.
I had this happen to me a lot and then I found out I was Iron deficient and that it was what triggered the sleepiness and out of energy. It can vary though so it depends.
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi JHL, I had felt like this once in a while. For me, it is either one of 2 things. I could be dreaming too much and my mind wasn't resting, so I woke up more tired than before. Or, I had slept too much - this can also make me feel very lethargic. It will go off in a while. So don't worry too much!
yes, and it sucks. I think its a result of waking up med sleep cycle instead of at the end of a cycle and that is why you can wake up feeling refreshed after a night when you get less sleep but wake up at the end of a cycle. i don't really know though. i also know that taking sleeping pills prevents you from feeling refreshed in the morning because you dont get rem sleep