Immortal beings

Some of you may not believe in immortal beings such as vampires for example. Well, if you don't I can tell you right now that you are in the wrong discussion. These immortal beings walk among us and not I am not talking about vampires. It is said that humans can be immortal on earth through magic such as Wicca, but even in Wiccan religion it is considered the sin of all sin to use magic to become immortal. Now when I say immortal I don't mean immortal spirit, I mean to live in the same body forever and ever.
@hellcord (676)
so what makes you believe that such beings are here right now ? I for one have no reason to believe they are. Closest things that I read to being believable, was the science/art of Kaya Kalpa - a Yogic knowledge that had as purpose the prolonguing of one's life in the body, for hundreds / thousands of years, until true Enlightenment could be achieved, via meditation and other Yogic practices. This was / is very secret even among highly learned men, and it is either largely unknown today, or was completely lost at some point in history. That being the case I'm curious what exactly you base your beliefs on. --- Wicca: Have you seen anything or anybody actually changed by Wiccan 'spells' - I have no contact with any practitioner of Wicca, so I do not have an oppinion either way. I am open to anything, as long as there is evidence that can be clearly seen and tested. I am talking about spells VISIBLY changing something, skin condition, pulse rate, something measurable. If they can't visibly change stuff, then I'm sorry to say they're just superstition, like Christian mass and such. --- Personal Experience: I am a rider on Psychedelic herbs. As such I have seen MANY things that seem and probably are immortal, perfect, enlightened, etc. But those were up and away, in the skies and the upper planes, not here down in the material world. So while they may exist and be immortal, they were not 'among us' in the physical flesh as you say. Looking forward to some feedback from you. Peace :)
I do believe in a way to make people immortal through spells, but as for turning them into lets say a vampire I still need to find out if there is a way to. I am guessing your agnostic meaning that you believe in something you just kind of need some proof more or less.
@hellcord (676)
I understand that you believe, my question is based on WHAT exactly ? I for one believe in what I experience, see and witness for myself, so 'ethereal' immortal beings, yes. Material immortals, in body - never seen one, so I would say nothing proven to exist. If I were a betting men I'd say probably not. I'd also say certainly not through Wiccan spells. But do tell me if you know of ANY sort of spells that you've seen working, that do ANYTHING, my eyes always look for knowledge, and I do keep an open mind. Peace :)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
There are no spells for immortality.... The wiccan do know that. There is only one way for a human to be Immortal! Immortality can only be given to a mortal one, by an immortal being, yet the Immortals have no right to intervene in to lives of mortals, and that is one of the greatest laws! Except, if the mortals, in this case Human kind, go en lighted and acknowledge the truth of existence of all that what is, then they can exist on both spheres... Search for right questions, and you will find your answer! Remember that true time the history becomes legend, there are no reasons not to believe!
Hello, I too know there are immortals walking among us. I just want to correct you about one thing. Wiccan's do not believe that using magic for immortality is a sin. Wiccan's do not believe in such thing as "sin" at all. We do believe that using magic to harm an other is bad and no good wtch would use their magic to harm someone. Any form of magic we choose to use on ourselves is allowed as long as we are responsable and don't hurt ourselves. I know this because I am wiccan. Please don't accuse wiccan's of things you don't know the facts about. It's hard enough to be a witch in this day, we don't need more people like you making up rumers about our faith. People, a witch/wiccan can not give you a spell to make you immortale. You can, however, accomplish this yourself, through years of meditation and self disapline, the gods of the earth may choose to grant you immortality. As far as I know, this is the only way you can become immortale.
@jarael (666)
i dont know about immortal, but i had this boyfriend, well i only went out with him for one night lol. well we had a kiss and he asked me if i would give him a love bite, so i did and then he asked me to bite him and suck his blood. no way was i doing that. he explained that he was a human vampire. very strange indeed.