Mayon Volcano

Mayon Volcano - Just a another nice view.. =)
@nik00lai (195)
Here's another view of the Mayon volcano..
@mommyfied (243)
i am from Albay but i'm based here in Manila. i've only come to appreciate Mayon when i started spending time out of town and living away from it. its beauty and serenity... its wrath and fury... i can't wait to come home this december. thanks for the picture.
@nik00lai (195)
Same with me. I'm also from Albay but I'm based here in Manila. I appreciated her beauty even when I was a child. I also got active in mountaineering before, and that was the time I reached the summit. It even more spectacular. I conquered her.. =)
@tryxiness (4548)
I have been there just this afternoon. Anyways, we arrived in Albay yesterday morning and Mt. Mayon was spectacular, I finally saw Mayon minus the clouds. And later in the afternoon we went to Cagsawa. I was just glad that on my 3rd visit, she did not refuse to share her beauty to me.
@nik00lai (195)
I'm happy for you.. Just looking it is so awesome, isn't it?
@mchavez11 (1406)
Ive been to quite some beautiful provinces here in our country but I have'nt seen Mayon Volcano. Only in pictures though. Wish to travel all the places here in the Philippines before I travel the world. Europe, Asia and America.