i'm a self-confessed PLURK addict

@kayedanda (1850)
i joined this micro-blogging site just several days ago, and i can't seem to tear myself out of it! even if i know that i am supposed to be working, i'm plurking. even if i know i am not paid for doing it, i still do it because it's so dang fun! plurkrastination is the term used by fellow plurkers, because it really gets addicting, after you get the hang of it. i swear. maybe you want to join, too? here's a link, http://plurk.com/redeemByURL?from_uid=3152187&, or you can go to my profile and click the plurk widget at the upper right corner of my profile. don't forget to add me as a friend! happy plurking!
Yup, plurk looks good. I also like micro-blogging. Right now, i'm using twitter. I like it because it is simple. But plurk looks ok too. I might try it next time. I was always bloghopping (MY Blog in hiatus for now) and i've seen many people use this plurk thing. And i thought it was some kind of tag board.
@kayedanda (1850)
you can put it that way. but on a downside, the karma point system that allows you to access more features is very demanding. if you do not log in every day, your karma point goes down continuously. *sigh* but it's fun, still
What's plurk anyway? I've heard of it. I just want to know what you do on this site and since it doesn't pay, I'm not getting into it. I'm afraid I'd get addicted like you and end up not writing when I'm supposed to.
@kayedanda (1850)
haha! it's really fun, though. you get to chat with a lot of people. as i said, it's a micro-blogging site. no harm in checking it out
@pehpot (4762)
Hah! No way I would join it I don't want t be addicted to it like you, I might forget chico and his kuyas but I just checked your plurk and I can see how addicted you are to the site
@kayedanda (1850)
you joined. don't deny it. you have a plurk widget in your site.