How many discussion you have started remained with 0 responses?

@ronaldinu (12440)
Malta
I have counted eleven threads so far. When I analyzed what went wrong, I noticed that they were either trivial subjects or else the wording was not structured correctly. Have you ever started a discussion and you did not get at least one response? How do you feel?
@msmell (1378)
So far I only have 1 that has received no responses and a few that have only received 2 responses but i haven't really started alot of my own discussions as I can never really think of any thing interesting enough to start one about
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It seems that the fairy has brought you luck as well
@msmell (1378)
yeah I would say that she did too
I haven't posted very many discussions and thanks to my friends, the few I have started have all got responses. I wouldn't worry about not having a response to a discussion. There must be hundreds of discussions that have no responses and the people who have posted them are just continuing to post more. I am sure it will happen to me too...as soon as I can think of something to discuss.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It seems that you prefer writing in another people's discussion than starting your own. There is nothing wrong in that :)
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I am really worried for I have 2 discussion of post that never have any responses and guess what to do if only there is an option to delete my 2 post of dicussion for sure I do make it......
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I don't think I have any. With over 700 myLot friends, I guess at least one of them would respond no matter what I had to say.
@hellcowboy (7383)
It is very sad to have discussions that do not get any responses but I have noticed it seems like everyone has at least a couple discussions that do not get any responses and I know it has happened to me,I personally have like seven discussions that have no responses on them,and I am not completely sure why,except maybe they were not that good,or maybe they were not in the right interest,or no one thought they were interesting.
@bombshell (11266)
thanks i dont have post has no replies.most of it has replied not a lot but at least there is hehehe.
So far I have one discussion has no response. That's OK. I am glad that nowadays I will get at least one response for my new discussion. I shall be satisfied with it. I love China
HI!! As of now, I have 2 but I am still hoping that those topics will be responded soon. thanks!
@James72 (26829)
Thankfully I do not seem to get zero responses anymore but I did used to get many of them in the beginning when I first joined. It is always so hit and miss when you start a new topic but over time you do start to get a little wiser and can minimize the risks. It helps to have some solid friends too because they will always step up and make the effort and watch your back so to speak. I am always nervous when I post a new topic and the second I get a response I feel very relieved. As long as I get at least one response these days sure I am disappointed but I am also happy that at least it was one! lol.
@klaudine (3652)
It is 4-5 discussion so far. I didn't make any trivial subjects and I didn't think I make the bad structure there. But I think I just didn't make the good and interesting discussion for myLotters. Either it is to hard to be responded or it is just too commonplace to be answerer, I don't know. But until now it still has no response. To be honest I feel a little bit disappointed. Not only think that it would be a good discussion, but more that the feeling that my discussion is not appealing for the other myLotters. But that should be fine, I think everyone encountered the same situation once in a while. I just need to be more motivated to make another good discussion where people are willing to drop some thought :) Good luck making discussions, ronaldinu
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It can be due that other similar posts have been already answered that's why our threads remained without any response. Sometimes I guess its the way mylot layout is structured, thats why certain interest posts go unnoticed.
@klaudine (3652)
That would be another possibility. Well, so now we can conclude that there should be many reasons why our discussions are not answered at all. Painful, but yeah, truth hurts that's for sure LOL. And bytheway, Thank you for the BR :)
@rosedust82 (2074)
I have one so far. I'm still hoping that someone will reply to it so that I can give a best response already. At least it won't be in my unresolved discussions anymore. I guess I did not make it interesting enough or I wrote it incorrectly. Lol.
@msmell (1378)
Oh not any more! it must have been the no response fairy again...
@chrislotz (8203)
I haven't counted mine recently so I don't know the exact number but I think it is around the same as you. I wish some one would take pitty on me and find them and post a response because I hate having a dirty house and I feel that my house in mylot is dirty because I have all these discussions in my unresolved file. But since we aren't allowed to ask anyone to do it, I am not asking in this response either. But I will take a look and see if I can find some of yours without having to go too far back. I don't have the time to search back 100 pages or so. hehe Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Have a good mylotting day, Chris
@Beruang (1309)
As of this post, I only have one discussion that has no response. The discussion is quite new, only a few minutes ago and therefore, I am not that concerned whether it would get any response or not. How do I feel? Actually and honestly, it does not bother me at all if I am not getting any response for any discussion that I started. Despite some members are saying that responses do add up to our earning, I feel that even if that is true, what gets add up is too little for me to worry about it. If worse come to worse, I might just PM a friend and ask a friendly favor to help give me a response so that I could resolve the discussion but so far I have only done that once since that discussion was sitting there for two weeks and I just would want to get it resolved. The funny thing is that after I got the response and gave the person who helped me with it the best response, I started to get a few more responses to it. Anyway, back to the discussion, it would not bother me at all. Cheers and have fun posting!
@sacmom (14314)
I haven't had this happen recently, but I've had it happen before. I'm sure others have been in the same boat at least once or twice before, especially when they were first starting out. One of my 0 responses went without a response for 10 months! I got tired of seeing it on my unresolved discussions page and saw a discussion about unresolved discussions. So I responded to it and shortly after it got its first response. I probably shouldn't have, but I was so glad to finally get a response to it, that I gave that person best response. I don't need to worry about that now though. With so many friends on my list and so many users on mylot, I know I am bound to get at least one response to my discussions. LOL
@mehale (2200)
I have 4 so far. I must admit that it is rather disappointing when no one responds. But then I suppose that they just weren't of interest to the majority of the MyLot community.
@vidhyavini (6112)
I have only 1 discussion with 0 responses. But thats ok. I just take care of the time when I am starting the discussion. So I will just escape from 0 responses. Lol. Happy mylotting. You also take care of the time when you post your discussion. Start a discussion when many people are online. You will also escape from 0 response. Hehe. Lol.