have you received an alert from mylot?

@skbh12 (2950)
did you mail the person regarding the offer? if i am only good and knowledgeable about writing articles then i would be mailing the person myself but too bad, i don't really have this wide vocabulary. sigh. this is one of my frustrations and i envy most of the people here whom i know who has wide thinking and are good with reviews and article making. happy posting and happy mylotting!
@shymurl (2768)
I received the alert a couple weeks ago. I emailed the person, he emailed me back, I emailed him back, then I hadn't heard from him. I'm not to worried about it, but still you would think I would have gotten another email back.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]really? well i just received the alert myself tonight. hmm... he should have mailed you back right. maybe that person is loaded with peoples messages and now having a hard time sending each one messages.[/b]
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]HI skbh, I haven't received same alert! I had some friends also here who got the said alert 2 weeks ago and some have tried to submit their articles! I know you can do it once you will focus, It's just a matter of talking fro sure..LOL! I am not that good also when it comes to a Great articles but I always tried in the other site but I just stopped, too long to be approved! LOL![/i]
@skbh12 (2950)
nah. i don't think i can because i don't really have talent on it. sigh. i just wish i am good with constructing sentences which are heavy ones!! hahaha!
@paid2write (5202)
I received the alert twice, and I emailed the person for more information. I did not take up the offer, because the payment was too low for the amount of research and writing they require. I can earn more money for writing less, for other online publishers. Most freelance writers would expect to be paid a lot more than these people were offering. You are better off spending your time at myLot.
@jfxrsch (1041)
I agree with you totally...work less gain more, that's the only way to enjoy life. Scratch the low pays, spend the little time to take a nap, that's much better.
@skbh12 (2950)
usually what is it that they ask you to research on?
mylot really give you money if your posts are nice and full of subjects. i really believe that e-mails are sent to warn or congratualte us but i really don't understand what was the e-mail for... ahehehehe just keep on posting discussions... happy mylotting...
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]hi jamesnogra! well they send us alerts that gives us opportunity to earn more thru making articles and reviews on the assignments they are bound to give those who are interested with the offer. happy mylotting!!![/b]
yes, i received and read the offer already. well i am similar with you i am not good in composing articles despite my eagerness to write. even for the review site i joined, i only once wrote an review which ended up being rejected but that's a good opportunity actually. i think many users here will take this offer and i am happy for them. take care....
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]hi sutanhartanto!! people having this talent are very fortunate because they get to earn money by just writing and expressing their own thoughts right?[/b]
@CJay77 (4441)
I recieve the alerts 2 weeks ago and didn't send them e-mail, I think I wouldn't be qualified to write an article for them, because I'm still trying to better my English! And I get another one just now but different person from the first alert but same e-mail add. happy mylotting.
@skbh12 (2950)
i did too just now but i didn't mail back. haha. not interested thought because i am not good with this matter.