stray

@savypat (20246)
Finally we gota stray cat we can save. He's about 6 mos. old and tabby. He's so thin you can see through him. I named him Mr Bones. He'll stay with us while we get some weight on him and have him snipped. Then we'll get him a good home. It's so wonderful to be able to save one once in a while. Most of the dumped cats are so wild by the time we know they are here that there is noting we can do, we can't even feed them because of the state of war between our cats and the strays, so they are left on their own, they don't last long, the preditors get them or they start to attack our cats and we have to shoot them. It causes me a lot of anger with the people who dump them. I wish I could save them all but we don't have much money and have to feed the animals we have and our family first. Anyway I very happy with this guy.
God will bless you for being so kind to his creatures. I've done that very thing many times in my life. I'm a big cat lover and I'm always throwing my cat's stale food out in the yard for any stray that may wonder by. It hurts my heart to see a skinny stray anywhere. My adult son has stopped many times to buy a can or two of cat food when he has seen strays around while he's been out doing his early morning walks. He leaves the open cans here and there. On his way back from his walks he finds that many of the cans are empty.
@savypat (20246)
Our kitty became a star at the local shelter, they took a picture of him to put in their next add. It's going to be about what happens to you household pet when you throw it out in the wild. That's how bad he looked. From now on he's one of their cats, and they provide food,vetcare, meds, and even litter. We are just his foster parents, until he's well enough to be placed. I think this a wonderful service and I had very good feelings about his future. Thanks for your response
Give my love to Mr. Bones. He will put on a lot of flesh in a month or two and wonder why ever you call him that. LOL!! I am really glad you adopted a homeless creature. Congratulations!! And hope you two have a great time together. :) Cheers and happy mylotting