Spirituality often gets bogged down by rituals

To me any question that remains unanswered by scientific inquiry is anwered by saying "God alone knows". So God, to me, is the answer to all unanswered questions. My realtionship with Him is purely existential. I always feel that just because I don't have access to any signal doesn't have the right frequency. I don't believe in God through the medium of religion. To me, God can be found in nature. The day my child was born, that was the day I started believing in God. I don't love God because His existence is too abstract for me, but I do fear Him. Spirituality these days gets completely bogged down in ritualism. People are so caught up in rituals that they have forgotten the very meaning of being spiritual. To me, spirituality lies in introspection. I believe in fate and destiny. These are too many relatable incidents to deny their existence. Destiny must be the divine force. For now, I am not in pursuit of happiness. I find happiness in pursuit. I connect to the Almighty through my deeds. When it comes to prayer, I pray only for my Mother and for the well-being of my loved ones. Please share ur opinions and coments on this discussion................
@ketybhagat (4125)
I too believe in God per say. I know for sure He is there because of the various creations He has created. I sometimes wonder at His art when I see someone or something really beautiful. I believe in what the saint Ramana Maharishi wrote, that look inside. God exist within ourselves, not out and to find out Who Am I. As you so rightly say, rituals are so many and the p riest have brainwashed people into these rituals to fill their own pockets. I love Him and dont fear Him, unless I do something I should not be doing. I light a diya everyday and say thank you for His million mercies and sorry for my mistakes. I am not a very prayer reciting person. I believe in what my Prophet Zoroaster taught us, Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds. I pray for my loved ones too.
Thanks for ur response You are always to share ur opinions and coments on my discussions Thank you Once Again
hi kety, can you direct me to any web page for more correct information or translaion on Pophet Zoroaster ~ i went on search engine, but do not know which is right .. cheers
@sharra1 (6342)
I feel the same way. God is in nature and sometimes people forget this. How else could they claim to be faithful people and destroy nature the way they do. I do not fear God. I look at the world, at the lakes, the birds, the trees and the flowers and I smile for I see her presence in all of this. I see God as the mother of creation not a strict male enforcing rules. I have never gained anything from ritual and prefer not to bother with it. I have been told by some that ritual can enhance their religious experience. I do not see it as necessary for me I feel a spiritual connection every time I look at the sky and see the beauty of the clouds or a birds flight. I spent a lot of time in my youth looking at various religions trying to find something that spoke to me but I found nothing in any of the established religions so now I follow my own path.
Thanks for ur responce YOu are always welcome to share ur opinions and coments on my discussions
hi pru, what you have said is truly tru ... i believe in spiritualy but ... ... the family faith comes in ... even though in the same religion and talking about same god some may believe in spirit and some on idol. .. just to answer the part on ritual ... well it is created to have all the people to focus on god on certain days .. not all human are religious and not all human find time for god, so the rituals are created to have the people to focus on god on this days, together with their family an to pray to god .. hope i did not offend anyone cheers